Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Guess who's buying Hummer ?

I guess Wal-Mart made them rich.
If they can afford to buy hummer.

And the Japs are selling there Econo Boxes at cost.
Whats a corporation that is trying to operate at a profit to do.
Bon:pat

I figured GM Junkie would buy it!:upthumbs

I heard he tried but his production facility needed new tooling and the UAW wanted a 25% stake in his profits. The sad part is the UAW wanted him to add $4k per vehicle to cover healthcare costs... and $1k to cover Gettlefinger's salary.
:chuckle

Thats an idea ,a whole bunch of Americans get together and buy a car company :D

Great idea!

Hey Junkie- I've got some birthday money coming to me... wanna go in on buying Pontiac with me?

Jrose has $150 bucks he made on the races. Maybe he'll invest with us!

:chuckle

I cut up a bunch of steel and sent it to the junk yard $1021.

Just think if we all chipped in what ever we can afford we might be able to make an offer on Saturn or Pontiac.Keep in mind we're already in better financial shape that GM :D

Apparantly, even the PRC Government doesn't want Hummer. The conventional wisdom is that Central Control believes Hummer does not fit the image of what is envisioned for China. Maybe if they do a hybrid right away, they'll get away with it and shove that in our faces. Great, just great.

Last I heard, Roger Penske has a MOU with GM to buy Saturn and his plans are to import the products that he needs and maybe keep a few of the existing products around for a while. Roger's a smart man, keeping the UAW out of the picture.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom