Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Happy Holidays to all Callaway Owners & Enthusiasts :-)

*89x2*

Enjoy the Holiday Season :cool

attachment.php

Does anyone have anything "Callaway related" on their lists??? :confused

Just looking forward to the Callaway reunion at Carlisle in August. Have a great holiday.

Enjoy the Holiday Season :cool

attachment.php

Does anyone have anything "Callaway related" on their lists??? :confused

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL. Nice C12 ornament. I think I have enough Callaway items at the present time. Maybe next year.:)

I asked Santa for a C8; but considering I only got a total of $400 from all of my relatives for graduation... I won't hold my breath :L

I'm "wishing" for a C16 but the chances of that happening are slim.... I haven't been that good (that I know of).

-Luigi
:cool

I'm wishing for a Callaway C4 Brake Package...that fits in the Bridgestone Runflat wheels.

...notoriously, I am terrible to shop for - or so my wife says :ugh

She has asked me what I wanted, and my reply was nothing ;)

I am glad to have what I have :cool ( ...but a C16 in gunmetal metallic would be fine :upthumbs )
tg1.jpg

...this applies to more than just the holidays ~

I asked Santa for a C8; but considering I only got a total of $400 from all of my relatives for graduation... I won't hold my breath :L

Brangeta, if you only remember one thing from the Callaway Forum over time, please let it be this... You don't get in life, what you don't ask for.

Merry Christmas! :beer

Wishing a Great holiday blessing for all my friends here on the Callaway forum. Hope all have a great time with family and friends! Sure hope to meet more of you in the upcoming year! :upthumbs Ike

Yes but alas it does not fit the runflats either...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom