Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Harley Davidson Corvette?

Careful Richard, she's married. :L

And believe it or not, I was looking at the BMW bikes when I got my Sporty in '82. ;)

_ken :w

I was talking with a friend of mine a few days ago about bikes, he was complaining about the high initial cost of the H.D. compared to Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha, Honda (not Gold Wings), and I asked him to think about what he was saying. Comparing the Harley line with the others is, IMHO, like comparing the Corvette with the Miata, MR2, or Honda S2000. Sure they are all sport cars, and they all handle well, BUT....
There is nothing like sitting next to a Harley in a Corvette at a stop light and each driver/rider is admiring the other's ride.
Both are pure American Iron.
Vettepilot

One other thing: Harleys definitely hold their value. In looking around the papers and on the internet, mine can currently sell for as much, if not more, than I paid for it in 1982. :D

_ken :w

Our 1977 Harley is worth more than my 4 year old Chevy SUV. Now that is just SICK.

Doesn't harley share the same anniversary as the Corvette (plus 50 years)... basically, is 2003 the 100th ann. for harley? would be kinda cool to have a 50th ann. vette and a 100th ann. harley

Maybe, to be numericaly correct, one should get two 50th Vettes for each Centurian Harley... just to keep things in balance of course.
vettepilot

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom