Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Has Anyone Used Batee.com To Repair Their Instrument Cluster

DarkRed89Flyer

Corvette
1989 Dark Red Coupe
Hello All!

The lights that light up the gauge cluster have finally stopped working. It was an intermittent problem, but now they're off all the time. I watched several repair videos on batee.com and was wondering if anyone here has used Bryan's repair services. He seems like he knows what he's talking about in the videos, but I feel a little uncomfortable shipping my cluster to Missouri.

Any comments? Issues?

Please share....

Thanks!

DarkRed89Flyer

I did last year, on a 85 I bought. I have dealt with few people who were as straight with me as he was. After a few emails back and forth, I decided to have him just give it the works. I believe it was about 9 days there and back to me. It works flawlessly the new bulbs are just as bright, dims as it should. I would recommend him 100%. No regrets, period.

Dash repair.

Hello All!

The lights that light up the gauge cluster have finally stopped working. It was an intermittent problem, but now they're off all the time. I watched several repair videos on batee.com and was wondering if anyone here has used Bryan's repair services. He seems like he knows what he's talking about in the videos, but I feel a little uncomfortable shipping my cluster to Missouri.

Any comments? Issues?

Please share....

Thanks!

DarkRed89Flyer

Best tech I've ever dealt with. emails with price quote after he examines and troubleshoots the problem. Not just a flat fee. Wonderful experience.
He fixed my '92 LCD on again off again problem and at the time he didn't do '90 to '96 dashes. Can't say enough good about this guy.

Thanks to rabalin and FLDAVE for responding. Based on your comments, I've decided to go for it! I'll let you know how it turns out as soon as I can find the time to take out the cluster and ship it off. With the thunderstorms we've been having lately, here in AZ, it's been difficult to work on my baby at all...let alone drive it.

Last edited:
Batee corvette

Just got my cluster back and it is flawless. The communication was excellent and price reasonable. They replaced the screen bulbs and power pins. When they shipped it back I was pleased to see it packed in an anti static bag for further protection. I recommend them first.

Just got my cluster back and it is flawless. The communication was excellent and price reasonable. They replaced the screen bulbs and power pins. When they shipped it back I was pleased to see it packed in an anti static bag for further protection. I recommend them first.
:thumb
Bryan fixed mine in 2014 or 2015 IIRC, it's worked great ever since. Recommend highly :happyanim:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom