Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Headers for C1 f/s

firstgear

Corvette
15 Z06, 01 Vert, 63 SWC & 60 ALL RED
Have a set of used headers that I bought for my project. They are painted BLACK. Nothing wrong with them that I know of. I would have used them on my project but with the Ford 9" rear end with panhard bar in the way I can't really use an exhaust that goes out the rear.

So these are for sale....can deliver to Carlisle for free, Saturday ....$75 plus shipping if not to Carlisle.

let me know...Herb

photo from when I was test fitting things...

IMG_4875s-vi.jpg

bump

ttt bump

Herb,

They look like a nice fit. How do they line up with the exhaust holes in the crossmember? I had 3/4" primary tube Doug Thorleys on my '59 in '71 and they were about 1/2 the diameter of the collector too low to allow for a pass through of the frame opening even with new motor mount cushions installed. I had to hange a side exit system under the frame. It seems like Lou went through a few sets before he got a good fit too.

They sure made power though. I could light up the 9" cheater slicks I ran on the street with them open with the stock 283 I had then. I have a NOS factory off road system on the car now so I'm not in the market. Just curious.

Hope you had a great time at Carlisle.

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom