Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Headlights?

Where can I get?

Hey,
I'm very interested in this double filament/moveable filament HID kit that allows for high beam use. Where can I get one?

hi culver, my kit brand if memory doesnt fails me its tarantula its made in taiwan it was little expensive cause of this kind of bixenon option but as you can see i live in mexico all this stuff is by far more expensive than in the usa what makes the change of position is a special ballast that goes before the hid ballast that gives the brightness to the filament. but tomorrow at first time of the day i will go to my dealer to research what other brands use this option and i will try to find where they sell it on the usa. also my kit its from 8000k intensity. i dont know if that intensity its legal to use in usa??

I just replaced the stock bulb assembly with a lightweight plastic lens housing sold at Autozone. ($30) The new plastic housings let you use the replaceable european bulbs just like the Hella for a lot less!

bump

has anyone else have replaced their lights with HID's? im looking into, but i could use some pointers.

save the :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom