Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

heel pad

MADLT1

Corvette
lt1 71 brans hatch green convertible
hi out there,i need a heel pad,i have a 71 with black carpet,now being in australia the vett has been converted to right hand drive,in the process the original carpet was thrown away,what i want is a original heel pad to sew into the right hand side of the carpet,can anyone help a little aussie down under?

anyone out there?just the drivers side piece of carpet were that piece of vynil is,evan if it were cut out with scissors around it?america is a big place they tell me,some one must have some old carpet from a c3,please and thankyou.

I dont have it, i did at one time change my carpet, but the heel area was trashed.
G-day mate:_rock

singletonnats007.jpg
g day chas,thanks anyway,still looking,in the meantime hows my new top looking?

That looks VERY nice indeed!

I am replacing the carpet in my 70 and the orginal heel pad is still good. If you still need one I'll send it along once I get the new in so I know I'm all set and don't need it.

tony you are a legend,i have been looking for one for a long time now,if could send it to 11 james street,kurri kurri,n.s.w. ,australia zip 2327.if would be so gratefull,if i could send you something gack in return,let me know,maybe an australian number plate for your garage wall or something ,thanks again.

tony you are a legend,i have been looking for one for a long time now,if could send it to 11 james street,kurri kurri,n.s.w. ,australia zip 2327.if would be so gratefull,if i could send you something gack in return,let me know,maybe an australian number plate for your garage wall or something ,thanks again.

Not a problem MADLT1, I should be able to get it sent out next week. Just putting the dash back in and then the carpet. We like things to put on the wall, covers up the mess.

hi tony:upthumbs ,got your message last night on my email,my computer has been down for a few days,:eek:hnoes all good now,hey thanks a heap:beer i will let you know when it arrives:)

:upthumbs hey tony you are the man,thanks mate,:cool i got the heel pad yesterday:D and thats it,thats exactly what i want;) i will use it and will stitch it in next month:) got a few car shows to go to first:beer thanks agian how would you like a few aussie number plates to hang up;shrug or something from down under:confused

MadLT1
Glad you got the heelpad. Anything to hang in the garage would be great. Good luck with stiching it in.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom