Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello All !

MikeyK

Corvette
1996 Torch Red Coupe 1973 Classic white coupe
Just joined, been looking over the site and it appear to be excellent.
My wife (Jane) and I are both retired, me with 30+ years at age 60 (Factory Service Field Technician-all in the Clearwater area) and Jane
retired about 3 years ago as a RN .. and we are LOVIN" IT .. Moved up to North Florida, 45 minutes from Gainesville (Go Gators) and created a "mini-ranch" .. first thing we did was build a 30x80 "A" steel building
with living quarters. then ....>......>........>............>.................>......................> is it really 2011 ?

We have 2 Vettes, in late 1972 I ordered my first new Vette (73), waited for about 5 months and drove it home, bought this one for pleasure driving, my first non-drag racing Vette, and I still have in and have started restoring it and will bless my 'first born' daughter with it.

Since the C4 came out I really had the hots for one, so about 3 years ago I started shopping, a few months ago I found a 96' torch red coupe, 3rd owner, all over age 50, 20K miles and almost as it came out of Kentucky on the truck.

This a long story made short, glad to have found this site and having joined ..

PS..Watching the Daytona 500 pre-show, Brad Paisley has a red t-shire on with a big corvette logo in the front ... doesn't get much better than this ...... 80 degrees plus with full sunshine.

Welcome to the :CAC to you and your wife!

You've got some nice Vettes in your garage! Love those red C4 Vettes and a white 73 coupe (chrome bumpers!) is a thing of beauty!

Show us some pix when you have time - we love Corvette photos.

Enjoy!
:wJane Ann

Welcome to the forum MikeyK. :w Hope you enjoy your red and your white Corvettes.

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Welcome MikeyK we're glad you've decide to join us :beer
Did notice the red t-shirt that Brad Pasley had on for the Daytona 500 pre-show, pretty sure I read somewhere he is a Vette owner, probably more than once :cool!:

Bill :w

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!

:w:w:w

Don't forget CruiseFest in June.

Thanks !

Welcome to the forum MikeyK. :w Hope you enjoy your red and your white Corvettes.

Love those old Vettes ! The recent show in Old Town/Florida had some
real winners, and all the newer Vettes all looked the same.

Thanks !

Welcome MikeyK we're glad you've decide to join us :beer
Did notice the red t-shirt that Brad Pasley had on for the Daytona 500 pre-show, pretty sure I read somewhere he is a Vette owner, probably more than once :cool!:

Bill :w

He's a Vette Man for sure, I imagine the ones that have that 'Vette-Juice" running in their blood streams knew what that was on his shirt.

Thanks !

Welcome to the :CAC to you and your wife!

You've got some nice Vettes in your garage! Love those red C4 Vettes and a white 73 coupe (chrome bumpers!) is a thing of beauty!

Show us some pix when you have time - we love Corvette photos.

Enjoy!
:wJane Ann

Will do, I recently found a picture of my first Vette, and we are in the progress of building a "Corvette Only" garage, 26X24 all steel with sprayed closed cell foam insulation, and climate controlled, finishing up the electricial now, will make a nice picture with the Vette's inside.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom