Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello Everyone!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter DDSLT5
  • Start date Start date
You too Charlie!!! How's it been man?? Mine's in the shop since Nov 18th getting the LPE Aerobody. Have new Fikse Mach V wheels and Michelins waiting on it to get out. Looking forward to showing it off to you next time we get together. Mine's finally running a bit better. It was sick in Eureka Springs. Might even have that LPE 368 done too. Take care, tell the wife hi for Karen & me.

Hey Joel, This has bothered me forever...I live in Austin as well, Are you the guy that used to have the convertible GN?

Sorry if your not, just wondering since me and that guy used to be in the GN club togeter.

Rick =)

I have often dreamed of owning a GN but never made the plunge. No not me but I wish it was, those are some sweet cars. Way ahead of there time.
What made you think it wa me, just curious? Was it because of my screen name (4cefed)
Do you own a GN now?
Joel

Rick Mueller said:
Hey Joel, This has bothered me forever...I live in Austin as well, Are you the guy that used to have the convertible GN?

Sorry if your not, just wondering since me and that guy used to be in the GN club togeter.

Rick =)

cvette said:
There seems to be a steady migration of us from the other site. Glad to see you here Dwight! Charlie

Thanks alot Charlie - I think I'm gonna like this forum alot - seems a little more relaxed over here.

Joel - no worries buddy - the engine will get there soon enough - an no doubt about winter - did I see 32 F in sunny warm TEXAS?????? I didn't know it got that cold down there - maybe that's why some of you Texans refer to your raceways as CANADA!!! Had to rib ya a little - geez, I've got 5 inches of snow and salt and crap to deal with - how about that?

Have a good one all!!:J

Haha! I bet it sounds pretty funny listening to a Texan talk about winter from where you are sitting right now. I used to live in Illinois for a short time and froze there. I can't imagine what it's like in Canada. One day when my car is done I am going to take a trip up and spank SNKSKR on the Canadian test track. I hear it's heated to keep the ice off of it. :)

DDSLT5 said:
Thanks alot Charlie - I think I'm gonna like this forum alot - seems a little more relaxed over here.

Joel - no worries buddy - the engine will get there soon enough - an no doubt about winter - did I see 32 F in sunny warm TEXAS?????? I didn't know it got that cold down there - maybe that's why some of you Texans refer to your raceways as CANADA!!! Had to rib ya a little - geez, I've got 5 inches of snow and salt and crap to deal with - how about that?

Have a good one all!!:J

Well, Just because the buicks are 4cefed and your name is Joel thats all.

Just a coincidence I guess. I have enjoyed reading your posts over the past year as well, as they are generally fairly mature...this guy is in his late forties.

I had a GN and sold it to get the Vette. My ZR1 is .40 faster than the buick was in the 1/4 in street trim. So that made me happy. But it is not the sleeper and I miss the turbo song.

I just put a supercharger on my truck though and once again I am enjoying the rich rewards of forced induction.

I remember in the old days there was a saying "Injection is nice but I'd rather be Blown"

Well the Buick had both and Now my crappy old truck does too!!!!

Sequential Multi-Point port injection with a blower is one kick ass setup for any motor. :_rock

Rick =)

DDSLT5 said:
Hey there guys - I'm really getting a little sick of big brother locking every thread over on that "other" corvette site, so I thought I'd check out this one!!!

I see some familiar faces too!! Joel - how close are ya to having the 415 done? You must feel like you got ants in your pants, so to speak.

Hello to everyone else whom I know from the 'other' forum, and I look forward to making many new friends here too!!!

This post will also serve to test if I know how to make my sig pic show up - so if it doesn't, please feel free to let me know how to get it to work - thanks guys - the ZR1 lives on!!

Dwight:bar

Whoa - lots of cool smilies too - very nice!!

Welcome!

DDSLT5 said:
did I see 32 F in sunny warm TEXAS?????? I didn't know it got that cold down there - maybe that's why some of you Texans refer to your raceways as CANADA!!! Had to rib ya a little - geez, I've got 5 inches of snow and salt and crap to deal with - how about that?
Have a good one all!!:J [/B]
Actually,it was 75 degress here in north Texas today. 71 degrees,yesterday.:t

It was 71 here today but it's only supposed to be in the 20's by Saturday.:(

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom