Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello Forum

Tony C

Corvette
2004 Commerative Edition
Hi All! I'm a new forum member anf, more importantly, a new Corvette owner. I bought a 2004 Commemorative Edition about a month ago and have been loving it. It's my daily driver so I do get to spend more time in it than just the weekends. I have been enjoying reading the posts and have a few questions for you experienced owners and posters. First, regarding the postings, how can I upload a photo to include in my signiture? I tried making it small enough for an avatar but the resolution is too badly degraded. Now the car questions. I find that my removable top occasionally rattles - is this common? Is there some looseness that occurs around the pins and the sleeve? The second question is about the C5 logo in the steering wheel. I'd like to have some color there but I haven't seen anything that loks like it will work - have you all found something that looks nice there?
Thanks, Tony C.

Hi, Tony,
And welcome to the CAC! Glad to have you aboard!

I can't help a whole lot with the roof panel question, as my Z06 is a Fixed Roof, but I can give you some help with pics in your signature question.

One of our friendly Moderators here, XLR8, created a very useful thread in the Site Help and Feedback forum on Uploading Pictures into Posted Messages in Threads. The process for uploading a pic into your signature is basically the same, except your doing this in your User CP> Edit Signature window.

Try it, and if you have any problems, just send a PM to one of the Admins or Mods.

And Dwayne is right... Sweet Ride you have there!
:w

-Patrick

Thanks for the welcome messages!

Now - let's see if the photo loads up as part of my signiture...

Guess not - oh well more work to do

Guess not - oh well more work to do

It showed up in this post, Tony. The trick is to remember to select the box "show your signature" before you hit the submit reply button.

-Patrick

Tony C. Meets the CAC.

Tony - welcome to the CAC. I know you'll enjoy this forum - the people here are terrific. Looking forward to your future post.
Remo:cool
spring07.JPG

Welcome to the :CAC, Tony and congrats on the 04 CE! Love that blue and shale combo.

:w
Guy

This is great!

Wow, I've been a registered member for a couple of hours and I've already got advice on posting photos, fixing a roof rattel and finding a steering weel graphic. This is great - thanks all! Tony C.

I've dealt with Cyberdine before, the guy there is a peach. Very helpful, and the wheel logos I got were better than expected, excellent quality.

And tightening up the roof panel is a breeze.

OOps...:eek: ....sorry...almost forgot.

Welcome aboard :)

smilies-42650.png

Hi Tony! No doubt you're fast discovering that the Corvette Action Center is a great place with some really nice folks.

If you need more help with photos and posting, start a thread in the Site Help and Feedback Forum and we'll be glad to guide you through it.

Enjoy the Corvette and the forums!
:w Jane Ann

Tony,
Welcome aboard.
Looks like everyone has taken care of your questions.

If you're wondering why your sig shows up sometimes, and not others- I believe you'll only get one signature max in any single thread. At least that's the way it used to be.

I hope you enjoy the CAC, and congrats on your CE :m

Tammy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom