Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello from Long Island!

GFLVETTE2

Corvette
2000 Vert BOWLING GREEN METALIC
Hello, new here to CAC and I'm sure I'll learn alot. I have a 2000 Bowling Green Metalic convertable, 6 Speed. I owned another Vette a long time ago. It was a '56 that was almost totally restored. Just from reading the posts here I'm happy to say I'm glad I found this site. I'll try to post some pics soon as I can figure out how to post them. 5N45H65M23Id3J53Nec2o5483346bdec01a08.jpg

Welcome to the CAC Forum. :w

Thanks for the Welcome!

I just can't wait to get involved with the forum. I need to learn alot and I'm sure that this is the place. People helping people is always a good thing. Again, Thanks for the Welcome.:beer

Welcome to the CAC! I'm going to break away these 4 posts to a thread just for you so that your introduction doesn't get buried and lost on page 3 of an older thread.

We want you to receive a proper welcome from the CAC Family!
:wJane Ann

For Me?

Wow, Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm sure we'll have alot of fun here trying to learn all about the cars we all love. Thanks Jane Ann & Jrose.

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!!

Thank You

Thanks Bill 81 & 67 Vette. Now I have to learn how to use the sit the right way instead of pot luck, lol.

Welcome G, :welcome

Like you I'm new to the site and I've found the other members have been very helpful and supportive. I found CAC when I was looking for answers to the fuel delivery problem I was having with my 1984.

Tommy TBones :_rock

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom