Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello From New Member in Central Alabama

JKL96LT4CE

Corvette
1996 LT4 Collector Edition Coupe
Hello to all from central Alabama. I look forward to sharing information, particularly on the C4 forum. I have a '96 Collector Edition with the LT4. This is my second vette. The first one was a '58 which I owned 33 years ago....unfortunately my younger brother took it out one night and it returned on the hook end of a wrecker.

Cya on the road!!!!

Welcome:w
Just don't let your brother drive this one:eyerole

Welcome to the CAC!

Enjoy!

:Steer

Welcome...what part of Alabama? I am in Valley, AL(East central).

Welcome to the CAC! This is a great place to hang your hat and talk Corvettes! Another member from the Deep South - one of those "I can drive my Vette year-round" folks.

Enjoy the C4 and the forums!
:w Jane Ann

Welcome to the CAC!

CE's: Good choice! :)

:w
-Stefan

And "Hello!" from snowy Wisconsin. It's only about 15 degreees out today, but we've got a heat wave coming tomorrow: up to 29 degress they say, and 100% sunshine. So, out comes Silverstreak II. It's been over a week since we've been out and I'm having withdrawels...

Welcome aboard! :w

Dave

Welcome!

Hello to all from central Alabama. I look forward to sharing information, particularly on the C4 forum. I have a '96 Collector Edition with the LT4. This is my second vette. The first one was a '58 which I owned 33 years ago....unfortunately my younger brother took it out one night and it returned on the hook end of a wrecker.

Cya on the road!!!!

Welcome to the CAC, nice cars, used to have a Red 89, bigut it new in 1989, now have a 2005 Magnetic Red Coupe.
Gary Civiletti

Welcome...glad to have you join us here! Don't you love the LT4?!:)

Elaine

welcome to CAC!!!!:CAC

hope you enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!!!!!!

Cya on the road!!!!

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER,

Bummer on the 58, sure would like to have one of them today, that was the first year for the dual head lights wasn't it? Where about in "Bama" do you live? I spent some time at Rucker there back in the mid sixties.

Bill

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER,

Bummer on the 58, sure would like to have one of them today, that was the first year for the dual head lights wasn't it? Where about in "Bama" do you live? I spent some time at Rucker there back in the mid sixties.

Bill
I am located in Verbena, Alabama which is south of Clanton. I'm about 40 miles north of Montgomery just west of I-65. Yes, '58 was the first year of the dual headlights. If I ever find the right one at the right price I plan to own another '58. I think I still have some pix of the '58 and I'll post some if I can get them to scan in ok.

Keith

I am located in Verbena, Alabama which is south of Clanton. I'm about 40 miles north of Montgomery just west of I-65. Yes, '58 was the first year of the dual headlights. If I ever find the right one at the right price I plan to own another '58. I think I still have some pix of the '58 and I'll post some if I can get them to scan in ok.

Keith

Keith,

Been in and around that area years ago. I have a good friend that lives in Ozark, AL, he has a Chevrolet dealership there, other dealerships in Dothan, Enterprise, and I think Daleville maybe. 1958 was a awesome looking year for the Vette, remember that year on the TV program Route 66, are you old enough to remember that show. Look forward to seeing some pictures of the 58.

Take care and stay in touch,
Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom