Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello

larryjinpa

Corvette
1972 Blue Stingray Coupe
I have visited this site several times before becoming a member. I really was impressed with the knowledge some of you have. Can't seem to get that at the local garage these days. I am looking forward to sharing my experiences with everyone.
:beer

Welcome, Larry. We're glad that you decided to join us here at CAC! Tell us about yourself and your Corvette. And I'm sure we're going to see you at the August Corvettes at Carlisle. :)

Elaine

Welcome to the CAC Larry. :w Love your blue Corvette.

Welcome to the CAC!

72 is a good year. . .

Enjoy!!

:Steer

Welcome to the CAC, expertice is always welcomed, so don't be shy about jumping in. I sometimes think the local garage people should read this forum.
Barrett

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

I have always loved the Sharks and yours is beautiful. Welcome to CAC this is a great place to hang out.

Thank you!

Thanks to all for such a warm welcome. Yes, I do plan on being at Carlisle this year, however; I travel quite a bit with my job and my schedule can never be real firm. I look forward to conversing with everyone.

I do want to throw out an issue I have with my 72 Stringray...sometimes, not always, at slow speeds making turns or taking off from a dead start, I experience a grinding noise in the rear end of the car. I have had all new brakes, rotors, calpiers, yokes, snap rings, U joints and bearings installed and the differential oil changed. Can anyone help me out on this one? I have a pretty good mechanic, but he thought the new bearings and yolks would solve my problem. $700.00 later, it still grinds. Has any of you experienced this problem and how do I solve it? ;help

welcome to CAC!!!:welcome
enjoy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom