Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello

AT1VET

Corvette
Black 81
Hi boys and girls. (all Corvette owners are boys and girls at heart) My name is Doug and I live in New Hampshire. I am brand new to the group. Although I have owned my Vette for the past 18 years, it has kind of taken a back seat to other interests. Finding this sight has reinvigorated me. While I have always driven it during our short season and kept it up it hasn't been at the top of my list lately. I do truly love my shark and our affair is heating up to a frenzy again. Thanks for having me. I will try to do you proud. :)

Welcome to the forum Doug! I've only had mine a year and have developed a real love/hate relationship with her!

Hi Doug, I'm in the same boat as Pmartin. Alittle over a year as a corvette owner. These cars are a HOOT to own. Love the looks and thumbs up from folks as I cruise the streets and highways. It is very addictive. Welcome to CAC

welcome to CAC!!!
You are right our seasons are short but we do do a lot in them!!!!!
be sure to check out the L-81 registry and register your vette if you haven't already done so!!!!!The L81 Corvette Registry

enjoy!!!!:welcome

Welcome Doug! :w You must have some good stories over that 18 years with the old shark. Please share.

Welcome to the CAC, Doug! Glad to hear you've rekindled the flame.

Enjoy!
:wJane Ann

Welcome Doug. We've had ours since new, or at least my wife has. I have only had her for 25 years. The L81 is part of the family and probably always will be.

Welcome Doug! That fever just goes dormant for awhile but never really goes away doesn't it? I like all Sharks (well any Vette really) and this site is great especially if you like to work on it yourself.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom