Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help finding the correct fuse... anyone?

Glennm27

Corvette
2008 VIctory Red Z06
Which fuse protects the Electrochromic mirrors and the reading lights on the inside rear view mirror.

And/or which fuse protects the underhood light. (I have a feeling they are the same)

The Owners Manual is no help at all.

I pulled the underhood lamp bulb out last week and I have a feeling it blew the fuse while I was struggling to get that thing out. Tonight I notice the map lights on the rearview mirror are not working or the Electrochomic mirrors are not working either. I suspect they are all on the same line with the underhood light but I can't figure out which one it is.

Does anyone know???

The Car is a 2002 Coupe............ Thanks

Problem solved.....

The Problem has been solved. Thanks to a reader at another forum who had to go to the service manuals to help. Here's the solution anyway for anyone's possible future reference.
==============================================

Instrument Panel Fuse Block position #2 is the MONITORED LD Fuse it is 10A. Covers the underhood lamp, body control module, I/P compartment lamp, vanity mirror lamp-left, the inside rear view mirror, and the vanity mirror lamp-right.

Instrument Panel Fuse Block position #37 is the MONITORED LD Micro Relay. Covers the underhood lamp, body control module, I/P compartment lamp, vanity mirror lamp-left, the inside rear view mirror, and the vanity mirror lamp-right.

Location of the I/P fuse block is Rght Hand footwell, mounted on the toeboard, behind the carpet. The micro relay in position 37, and the fuse in position #2 are side-by-side in the upper row just right of center.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier, Glen! I had the exact same problem on mine, with the underhood lamp and vanity mirror lights not coming on. It's definitely not obvious that it is the #2 fuse, since it is not labeled as such. I had to trace the diagram in my service manuals as well. Glad you were able to fix it!

L8r,
Fred

Great post! I needed this information tonight, as my lights and the electrochromatic functionality was gone. No luck on another forum, but here it was! Perhaps when they pulled my under hood light at the body shop they crossed wires???

Anyway, I'm coming here more often...Thanks!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom