Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(HELP) mice inside car

Maybe it's better they chew on the soap

:L

I agree.... would rather that than things of value.

FWIW- Maybe they have foul mouths too. :chuckle

I had read an article a few years ago about this in Hemmings Motor News. Irish Spring bar soap, cut into pieces and put in a car will git rid of the mice. Seems the mice don't like the deoderant smell and will leave. I've tried it and it works and is cheap. I have a few cars in my building and the mice don't get in them as long as there is irish spring in there. Try it!:beer

mouse traps

Mouse traps baited with peanut butter placed around each tire with shavings of Irish spring bar soap in the interior has worked for me and my brother. Good luck! They can do lots of damage pretty quickly

What do you do if they eat the peanut butter but don't always set off the traps. I got about a 25% or so hit rate, not high enough.

smart mouse

Place a glue trap next to the old fashioned spring loaded neck snapper! You'll get em sooner. Or later. Keep checking cause even if they don't get inside the car they may nest on places like the engine intake manifold

They'll get in....one way or another. Little beggers have rubber bones and they're designed to squeeze thru tight places. I watched one push his way thru the sliding glass door at the felt seal between the two glass sections. I assumed that it must be loose or damaged...nope. Hard to push a card thru there. Felt was tight and snug. Rubber mouse...

I ended "slims" career with glue traps. I'm not sure what that stuff is made of, but if it comes in a can, I want some to do headliners with ! ;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom