Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

help on quotes for a 69' 427

Z

zenmaster1193

i've finally decided to sell the 69' NOM 427, as i need the money for school, but i don't know how to price it. i'll put up some pictures to help, but until then, the body is straight with some paint cracking on the front right fender, and a small spider crack in the hood. the interior is pretty well maintained, and the gauges and fiber optics still work.

I have installed a new flywheel, clutch, starter motor gear, fuel pump, sparks/wires, holley avenger carb, and torker intake. i have replaced out all the lines, including cleaning out the water pump itself

it could stand to have some of the vacuum system worked on, and there are a few flecks of rust on the chrome, but other than that, its pretty straightforward. It runs well and fast, and i have the car stored in a garage in AZ out of the weather. I bought the car around 12k.
Any help or quidelines would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

check out the Vettes for sale on ebay to get an idea what is being offered right now. Pick up a local Vette trader and flip through.

Go to the bank and see if they have a CPI (cars of particular interest) guide for you to flip through.

Gather all the numbers, compare the other cars, and set your price in range with what the market appears to bear.

Sounds like a sweet car. YOu will miss it when it is gone.

I would guess in the 12-16k range.The car has some value since it was a original big block car.But you have to factor in the cost of finding a original block to someone who wants a original car.I currently own a 70 454/390 hp ttop.and have had others and there is always interest in big block vettes...JERRY

Go to www.corvettefever.com and you will find categories for your car based on the condition. That will gve you a starting place. BB's are in demand, so, if you have the time...start out high , then come down later.

Dave
1970 BB

I've always had trouble getting a decent price out of a NOM corvette. Its hard enought to find the right buyer on a survivor car or restored with the economy the way it is. If you can live with a price that is satisfactory for you and the buyer than have that price in mind. I just purchased (tonight) a 1969 coupe 427-390 survivor. Paint ect untouched. 2nd owner. Car has power windows, Power steering, power brakes and tilt. TO115LL matching untouched motor. Its an automatic car. If anyone is interested in a original big-block coupe my price is $15,500. Sounds like 11,500 would be a fair price sight unseen. Good luck with your car. 1971 roadster sold, replaced with the 1969 coupe.

Corvette values

Hemmings usually has a wide variety of listings for each year. Corvette Fever auctions may be a bit misleading.;shrug

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom