Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Here we go again? CID?

B/STOCK

Corvette
2000 Magnetic Red Vert & 2015 DSOM Coupe Z51-3LT
Ecklers catalog#2101, page 40, part#40934 2001 ZO6 performance Spec plate. OHV V-8 5.7 Liters (356 CID)??? Misprint?

From what I understand, the basic specs for the 2002 LS6 (and the LS1 for that matter) did not change from 2001. In that case, actual displacement is 346 cu. in. (5.67 liters). I pulled that from a number of sources, including http://www.sallee-chevrolet.com/ChevySmallBlockV8s/LS6.html. Could have just been "operator error" on Eckler's part :)

Colorado :w

I think marketing just rounds it up to the nearest one decimal point ... keeps things simple :)

Colorado. I know they round them but Ecklers has them ten off.

Eric - I agree :beer I posted that when I was a pretty new to the forum, and didn't go back to update it :)

- Colorado

BTW, got the Vette Set...thanks!

:w

I usually check multiple sources for info. Everyone makes a mistake now and then and I have found my share in the CAC secs. Off the top of my head I beleive Mag Red II is listed as a color on the 97 and 98. That would be a rare car. Love the site but no one is perfect.

I think that it would be easier to get errors fixed on this site than most of the others. Maybe not, but I like to think that :).

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom