Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

hi to all

Thank you guys for posting it because i was having a little trouble myself :CRASH
I'm suprised how well it came out cause im defanitly not a photographer. You gotta love the digital cameras lol. I'd love to make it my sig pic but havnt figured out how to do that one yet.
thanks

Thanks for the welcome. Heres a pic that i just took today on the way to moorsville for a meet and greet. I actually passed D.E.I and decided to turn around to take the pic. I have only had the car for a week and a half and the weathers been bad so i really didnt have any. http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/

I love this picture; I am a real Dale Earnhardt Sr. & Junior fan. Sure would like to visit DEI one of these days. Couldn't have picked a better back ground for your Vette, priceless and for everything else there is Mastercard :L Sure would like to get a picture of mine with this back drop. Might retire in that area one of these days. Thought maybe I could get a job sweeping the floors and cleaning the windows at DEI. can you get me an application?

Bill :w

Thank you guys for posting it because i was having a little trouble myself :CRASH
I'm suprised how well it came out cause im defanitly not a photographer. You gotta love the digital cameras lol. I'd love to make it my sig pic but havnt figured out how to do that one yet.
thanks

Bobby,

Here's a resized copy that you may like for a sig. If you do... copy it to your computer then upload it as an attachment and you can Edit your signature to add it.

Darkside-1.jpg

If you need help let me or Tammy know and we'll guide you through it.

There is also some good info on posting pix in the Site Help and Feedback Forum.

:w Jane Ann

I love this picture; I am a real Dale Earnhardt Sr. & Junior fan. Sure would like to visit DEI one of these days. Couldn't have picked a better back ground for your Vette, priceless and for everything else there is Mastercard:L Sure would like to get a picture of mine with this back drop. Might retire in that area one of these days. Thought maybe I could get a job sweeping the floors and cleaning the windows at DEI. can you get me an application?

what are your qualifications? ill see what i can do. lol thanks
Bobby,

Here's a resized copy that you may like for a sig. If you do... copy it to your computer then upload it as an attachment and you can Edit your signature to add it.

Darkside-1.jpg

If you need help let me or Tammy know and we'll guide you through it.

There is also some good info on posting pix in the Site Help and Feedback Forum.

:w Jane Ann
you guys are awsome thanks for all your help :beer

what are your qualifications? ill see what i can do. lol thanks

Bobby,

I can use a broom both left handed and right handed, and the same with a windex bottle. :crazy I'm serious if you can get me an application, and a program of the hours and etc. @ DEI I will pay for the mailing. Let me know and I can PM you my address. Not sure how many more winters I can take here in Indiana, pretty much sucks!

Thanks,

Bobby,

I can use a broom both left handed and right handed, and the same with a windex bottle. :crazy I'm serious if you can get me an application, and a program of the hours and etc. @ DEI I will pay for the mailing. Let me know and I can PM you my address. Not sure how many more winters I can take here in Indiana, pretty much sucks!

Thanks,
;LOL Ya ur defanitly qualified lol. No but seriously i went to the DEI web site to see if they have an online app. No luck though http://www.daleearnhardtinc.com/content/home.aspx
but there is some contanct info. and i will stop in the next time im by there, and see what i can do about getting you one.

;LOL Ya ur defanitly qualified lol. No but seriously i went to the DEI web site to see if they have an online app. No luck though http://www.daleearnhardtinc.com/content/home.aspx
but there is some contanct info. and i will stop in the next time im by there, and see what i can do about getting you one.

I checked the web site before and didn't find anything either. Maybe you could drop by and talked to Teressa and put in a good word for me. I would like to have a brocher, application or whatever you can get sometime. Boy would I like to get my C-5's picture taken in front of the place like you did. Just an awesome picture. NASCAR just isn't the same without Dale Sr.

Super Bowl today, how about GO COLTS

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom