Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hmmm My trip to the NCM this week....what to do?

I got in here to BG last night and now it is raining!
Where is everyone staying in Bowling Green?
Looking for Callaways,
Taylor :)

I'm coming up from Memphis Thurs. late afternoon ('96 LT4 coupe). What's the weather like tonight (Wed.) and the outlook for Friday?

Its 8:45 pm tonight and raining. The forcast is 70% chance of thundershowers for thursday and friday dropping to 50% on Saturday.

I brought my '88 convertible TT out for the festivities and had to put the top up today on the way back from Mammoth caverns because of the rain. :upthumbs

Don't let the forcast dissuade you. It seems that the thunderstorms around here blow through quick and then clear up fast.

Nice purchase Surf. If I could only see in black and white I'd swear it was a GS. :D

Looks good in skunk mode.

I got in here to BG last night and now it is raining!
Where is everyone staying in Bowling Green?
Looking for Callaways,
Taylor :)

Taylor, that is AWESOME that you made the show - did you see your packet in the display case???

The host hotel for the event is the Holiday Inn on Wilkerson Trace

attachment.php

We are doing the museum and the sign up stuff in the morning with a factory tour at 11:30am.
We also got the last 2 rooms at the Drury Inn at the intersection of 65 and Scottsville Rd., just down the street from you guys.
I will come down to the Holiday Inn tomorrow, to meet everyone!!
Tonight is for the beer!!:beer

Nice purchase Surf. If I could only see in black and white I'd swear it was a GS. :D

Looks good in skunk mode.

:beer it was tough to buy another Vette that didn't have two turbos hooked to it, but some how i managed :L I know my finacee will give in soon...she's tired of hearing about how i "need" another b2k. :upthumbs

Whew, we made it!

Great to see everyone again and meet some new owners!

There are some SERIOUSLY NICE Callaways here today! :lou

Also, if you are here and checking in, we will be meeting in the Holiday Inn lobby between 6 and 6:30 for evening fun :lou :beer

Chris, be sure to take pics for "show and tell" on here! :D

Especially if there happens to be an unexpected C8 there or any strange vettes. I always liked the Avelate Corvettes... ;help

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom