Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hoist Pads

aerie1761

Corvette
1981 & 2002
Dumb question ! Where would I find the locking hoist pads for lifting the C5 vette . Gm tool number J 43625 . Would it be only at a dealer ? Thanks

I made my own out of aluminum
DSC02209.JPG

also what works and is cheaper then GM is ones from BMW there used to be a link to the part # somewhere they are about $8.00 each.

bossvette said:
I made my own out of aluminum
DSC02209.JPG

also what works and is cheaper then GM is ones from BMW there used to be a link to the part # somewhere they are about $8.00 each.

Hey bossvette this is a little off subject but how long did it take you to R&R your multi-switch lever on your Vette without removing the steering wheel? I may try it this week-end. Is there anything else that you can give a heads-up on before I get started?

Thanks,
Bill :w

hoosierdaddy said:
Hey bossvette this is a little off subject but how long did it take you to R&R your multi-switch lever on your Vette without removing the steering wheel? I may try it this week-end. Is there anything else that you can give a heads-up on before I get started?

Thanks,
Bill :w

I can't remember so that means it was not a problem. Just disconnect the battery, have a cup of coffee and take the covers off. Too bad yopu aren't coming to the BBQ we could do it then.
Craig sr.

bossvette said:
I can't remember so that means it was not a problem. Just disconnect the battery, have a cup of coffee and take the covers off. Too bad yopu aren't coming to the BBQ we could do it then.
Craig sr.

I know I hate that I am not going to be able to make it too. Hopefully I can take a look at it this week-end. I still plan on meeting the group in Markle, and drive on down to Indy for lunch. The only thing that may prevent this is I have an Aunt in the hospitial not doing good at all. This is my Mothers last surviving sister; my Mother passed away in 2002.

Take care and thanks,
Bill :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom