Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How do your zr1's ride ??

Corvette
2010 GS Coupe Jet Stream
GETTING READY TO PURCHASE HRE MONO BLOCK FORGED WHEELS FOR MY 2010 GRAND SPORT. 19 X 10 WITH 275-30ZR-19 & 20 X 12 WITH 325-25ZR-20'S WITH PS2'S (NON RUN FLAT VERSION) LITTLE CONCERNED ABOUT HOW THE LOWER PROFILE TIRES WILL RIDE (STOCK CAR IS LITTLE BUMPY AROUND TOWN, GOOD ON HIGHWAY.

HOPE GOING TO A NON RUN FLAT WILL NEGATE ANY DIFFERENCE IN PROFILE CHANGE.

SO- HOW DO YOUR ZR-1'S RIDE- THANKS !!!!!!;help

GETTING READY TO PURCHASE HRE MONO BLOCK FORGED WHEELS FOR MY 2010 GRAND SPORT. 19 X 10 WITH 275-30ZR-19 & 20 X 12 WITH 325-25ZR-20'S WITH PS2'S (NON RUN FLAT VERSION) LITTLE CONCERNED ABOUT HOW THE LOWER PROFILE TIRES WILL RIDE (STOCK CAR IS LITTLE BUMPY AROUND TOWN, GOOD ON HIGHWAY.

smooth as butter compared to my old 07 ZO6

Still trying to figure out the parallel between a GS with after market wheels to a ZR1? The wheels might be the same size, but the cars are slightly different. Ok, they are hugely different.;shrug

CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK...:W

Exactly, you have magnetic ride control on ZR1, but you DO NOT have that option on ZO6, so speculation about ride quality is comparing apples to oranges.

AND NOT TO MENTION THE CALIBRATION OF THE ACTIVE HANDLING SYSTEM WILL BE INCORRECT.

Allthebest, c4c5

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom