Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How many white top/red c5 Vert's?

Dad2BJO

Corvette
01 Z06
Wondering if there is any special value to this: Red 2002 C5 Vert, with a white factory top. It was special ordered that way. Car only has 700 miles so it is basicly in the wrapper.

Car was offered to me for sale and i ran all the $$ numbers, but is there any consideration in value for the special top? At first glance I would say no, but looking for other opinions.

Thanks

Wondering if there is any special value to this: Red 2002 C5 Vert, with a white factory top. It was special ordered that way. Car only has 700 miles so it is basicly in the wrapper.

Car was offered to me for sale and i ran all the $$ numbers, but is there any consideration in value for the special top? At first glance I would say no, but looking for other opinions.

Thanks
It would be hard to tell,out of 12,710 verts in 02 there were 2,286 Torch Red and 501 verts in 02 that had White Tops!! How many of them that were Torch Red with a White Top would be hard to find the answer!;shrug;shrug;shrug

There is no special value for a 2002 convertible with a white top, but there may be special personal preference for a white top (I have one!). We (Corvette Mike New England) have had quite a few Torch Red with white top convertibles, and they sell fairly quickly. Black, tan and white tops were the choices that year. What makes the car you are looking at special is the fact that it has only 700 miles. The year, the mileage and the options are what will determine a selling price. Let me know what this car has and the price they're asking...I'll let you know if it's reasonable! :)

Elaine

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom