Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How many Yellow/Black/Red 2001 Verts were made?

R

Rick Daniel

Yellow with Black top and Red Int. how many were made? Anyone know? :)

Ctfoodguy2000 said:
Something tells me that we are about to find out!!

Believe it or not their was only 6 built with this color combination.
Believe it or not we had one traded in on Thur. :)
Rather you like the color or not, this should be a good collector car. :)

I remember hearing someone say that same color combination was ordered for an 02 vert at a dealer down here around 4 or 5 months ago. It was hard to picture until I saw your inventory. How's it look with the top down?

Gorgon said:
I remember hearing someone say that same color combination was ordered for an 02 vert at a dealer down here around 4 or 5 months ago. It was hard to picture until I saw your inventory. How's it look with the top down?

The car looks great. It screams SPORT and SPEED. You would not have to worry about seeing one just like it. :)

Gorgon said:

Ask you will receive. :)

01_yellow_black_red_vert_top_down.jpg

:eek Not something I would personally drive. Maybe for the person that likes mustard AND ketchup on their hot dog? ;) The red interior looks pretty hot in the silver vert. Not too sure about the yellow.

Here are a couple shots from our recent trip to the museum.

102-0293_IMG_JPG.jpg

102-0292_IMG_JPG.jpg

Daniel,
According to CORVETTE FEVER July 02 issue pg 90 Buliding A Collectible the color combo Yellow/Red/Black top was also available in 2000. "1,600 Corvettes were painted Millennium Yellow 37 were ordered with the Tourch Red interior. 15 were built with black convertible tops while the ballance (22) was coupes. Hardtops could not be ordered in Millennium Yellow in 2000." Affectionately dubbed the Ronald McDonald Corvette by plant workers at Bowling Geen." It seems 01 production was a lot less. This still is very low production for the 2 years.
v/r
THE YAV

Gorgon, I like both ketchup and mustard on my hot dog, but there is no way I could buy a Vette with that color combo (to each his/her own).

I also like ketchup and mustard, but it was the only thing I could come up with off the top of my head. And agree, not in my garage. ;)

Yup buy that car and munch on your Ballpark hot dog while listening to Hulk Hogans theme music! LOL (Jokes)

It does have a tuner appeal I'll give it that! Ive seen lots of these Japanese Tuners with pastel or bright paint jobs with things like Flame red Sparco Seats totally clashing with the car exterior color! Im guessing thats the desired effect. If your into that look this car should be sweet!

Maybe that why its been sold. I think you would get tired
of that in a hurry. A member in our club had to have a Yellow ZO6 with
catsup and Mustard and drove to NY to get it. For the life of me I don't know why.

just my .02 cents
Ron K

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom