Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: How may L81'ers are going to CruiseFest V?

Corvette
1981 HD Suspension; ZN1 Option
How many L81'ers are going to CruiseFest V?

Are there any L81 members who have not registered to attend, but who are planning to attend?;shrug

John Growcock, I believe that you said you were going, but are there other L81 members hoping to attend?

I'm going!!!!:upthumbs:upthumbs

and I have registrered

I feel my Vette won't be ready. They told me yesterday that they will be blocking it this coming Monday, and for me to be able to drive it there, it would have to be completed by Friday night and ready for pick up on Saturday, so that I could get on the way Sunday...:ugh...but I highly doubt that it will be ready.

I was thinking that if I would not be attending due the reason explained above, then perhaps I could motivate some of our folks who are still on the fence (so to speak) about attending, AND I would sweeten the experience by subsidizing a small part of the trip by picking-up the cost of the registration (for member + one other person) and the cost of two of the attraction entrance fees and parking (for member and the one other person accompanying) on day one (Wednesday) and one attraction for day two (Thursday). And of course, the trip is not complete without the Farewell Dinner, and I would cover the cost for the entrance to the dinner as well day on day three (Friday).

So that's approximately a $205 dollars offer (based on the most priced attractions). Depending on which attraction the member is interested in, he or she will find that this offer pretty much would cover the majority of the options planned.:upthumbs

I was hoping perhaps that some of our young members would take me up on the offer. You know, youngings who own an L81 and are either attending college or perhaps working, but who are a little conscious about the gas prices (and these days, who isn't) during the trip.

What I would do is that I would Paypal the amount to the CAC CruiseFest planning group with the name of the member who takes my offer, and the volunteer member and guest just shows up.

Any takers?????;shrug

So where is Tatortot? You would think that he would taken me up on my offer...:confused:confused:confused

And I know that there are other youngings, but I do not know their names. How about that kid that owned the 78 Silver Anniversary Vette? I forgot what his CAC handle was.

So no takers?????

nice offer Gerry.....:beer

too bad somebody doesn't take you up on it!!!!!;shrug

Thanks for the kind offer Gerry, but I'm having some health issues that won't permit me to attend.

-Tatortot

The sad thing is I live just north of columbus and would love to attend but due to a new problem (brakes) on the 81 and a shortage of cash I won't be able to make it. :mad I've still got a ton of things to do before she is trip worthy and not enough time or money to do them but so it goes i guess. I can only hope to make one in the future.

No problem, guys. I just thought I offer. Mark my words. We'll get other members expressing their wish they would have known about the offer.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom