Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How much did you pay for your Corvette

Kerbeck Corvette

Wow, very nice cars guys, lets get some more. I really want a 2005 first year of new motor and i love the headlights design too... thats jus tway to much money you cant touch a 2005+ for under about 45,000.
Hi I just checked again and have 2008 for 41,469 Add says He has 24 of them so there you go. Tim

Kerbeck Corvette

Kerbeck Corvette is the bigest corvette dealer in the U S A. They have 2008 starting at 41,469. 2008 Z06 starting at 64,747.

I bought my 2000 coupe in December of 06. I paid $23,000 for it.The car had 32,000 miles on it,Borla exhaust,K&N cold air intake,HUD, all options except the telescopic steering wheel. I bought from a small local car dealer that enjoys shopping for vettes,buying them online or local and flying or driving to pick the car up and drive it back to his lot.My car was owned by a lady in Orlando Fl. It is in excellent condition.I feel like I got a pretty good deal.I will never forget when I test drove the car before I bought it,I fired it up and when those Borla pipes came to life ,I knew I was going to buy it right then and there,I really didn't need to drive it! That Borla exhaust sounds like no other !!

I bought my 2000 coupe in December of 06. I paid $23,000 for it.The car had 32,000 miles on it,Borla exhaust,K&N cold air intake,HUD, all options except the telescopic steering wheel. I bought from a small local car dealer that enjoys shopping for vettes,buying them online or local and flying or driving to pick the car up and drive it back to his lot.My car was owned by a lady in Orlando Fl. It is in excellent condition.I feel like I got a pretty good deal.I will never forget when I test drove the car before I bought it,I fired it up and when those Borla pipes came to life ,I knew I was going to buy it right then and there,I really didn't need to drive it! That Borla exhaust sounds like no other !!

I get wait to get my 2000 C-5 Black Coupe un-covered and out of the garage for a drive, seems like it's been over a year since I've driven it!!!

By the way I do not remember welcoming you to CAC, so if I didn't I am now.

Bill :w

I just bought a Torch Red convert w/20k and auto, HUD. Paid the Chevy dealer who took it in trade $24,150.

I just bought a Torch Red convert w/20k and auto, HUD. Paid the Chevy dealer who took it in trade $24,150.

I normally don't tell anyone what I paid for anything (especially the wife !!)

But since were all great guys here with similar intrests.................

2004 ZO6 Comm Edition From GM dealer 19k miles 1 owner
GM 5 Year 100K warranty.....

30K CASH. But remember, the snow was flying in New York @ the time

I feel great every time I drive it !!!

:lou

I've seen a (few), 2005's for around 35K-36K.........w/ decsent mileage, but you really have to look.

A friend of mine, just got a 2002, Electron Blue, Coupe, w/4,300miles, for $28,900. He bought it in Georgia, and drove it back to Tucson, AZ. The car was basically brand new, even smelled new. Pretty good buy for an '02.

I normally don't tell anyone what I paid for anything (especially the wife !!)

But since were all great guys here with similar intrests.................

2004 ZO6 Comm Edition From GM dealer 19k miles 1 owner
GM 5 Year 100K warranty.....

30K CASH. But remember, the snow was flying in New York @ the time

I feel great every time I drive it !!!

:lou

Sounds like a deal to me on the car and not telling the wife both :L

Great Deal

We bought an 01 coupe in February for $19,500. We bought it in St Petersburg FL and drove it back to north Texas. It had 31, 500 miles on it and is in almost perfect condition. It has two very small rock chips on the front license plate cover. Otherwise, the paint and interior are virtually flawless. The previous owner seldom, if ever, drove it in rain and, it has never been through a commercial car wash. I searched at least five different on-line corvette sale pages every day for a month before I found this one. The best deals seemed to be on Craig's List and Auto Trader. Surprisingly, to me, the most vettes for sale in one area was in the San Francisco Bay area. I consider this a very good deal because a local corvette dealer had one, same year, same color and pretty close to same equipment with 84K miles on it for $21, 900.

Les

Sounds like a good deal to me, drive it like you stole it :lou Not sure if I welcomed you to CAC or not, in the event I didn't I am now :beer

2003 Anniversary Edition

Bought my 2003 Anniversary Edition with CD changer. 18,000 mile..$28,000.

well all you guys sound happy you got the cars you've always wanted.

last week i went to florida and got my corvette finally.

Its a 2003 Yellow Z06 with 67,000. got it for 23,500. i love this car, its been to long and now i finally have one.

Its a 2003 Yellow Z06 with 67,000. got it for 23,500. i love this car, its been to long and now i finally have one.

Congratulations, sounds like a good find, enoy the ride :Steer

Congratulations on your purchase. It also took me a while to get mine but I love it more every day.

I paid 13,500 for a silver 97 lS1 coupe with 110k on it, brand new tranny, intake, exhaust,and 03 rims. Everybody says I got a hell of a deal

I paid 13,500 for a silver 97 lS1 coupe with 110k on it, brand new tranny, intake, exhaust,and 03 rims. Everybody says I got a hell of a deal

Congratulations and welcome; sounds like a good deal to me :upthumbs

That's a good deal even with the cost of getting it home.

On those long distance purchases you have to add the cost of getting the car home (and cost of your time) to the $23,500 to get the true cost of your acquisition.

Great choice since the yellow ones are the fastest! :upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom