Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How much would you pay for this vette?

Nice car, and a 6 speed, just put in some 4.09:1 rear gears and that car will rip. I think that is black rose not purple, I could be wrong. Offer him $8000 and meet at $8500.

It depends how bad you want it.Their are a lot of very nice C4's out on the market .And as we all know it's a buyers market.

There's no info on that car. :confused

Has It had a new clutch yet? Clutch master/slave? When was opti replaced? Interior condition? Milage indicates all are due. Buying a Vette and affording a Vette are two different things. Especially with a C4!

If his/her screen name "gnx547" means he/she owns #547 then buying and maintaining a C-4 should not be a problem.

547, you could also expand your search as well. I have seen c-4's with less miles for the same price.

i agree, 9000 buys a cherry car with low miles,( a garage queen) if you like it , buy it! great colors , just take it out for a half hour and make sure everything works. no trouble codes. get it up over 60 and make sure speedo works. tires are very expensive

How much do you like it and how far do you want to go to get one? I'd think that's an okay, maybe slightly high price depending on how good a condition its in, if everything is up to date on it service wise and it runs great, you really love it, I wouldn't say it would be a bad thing to get it at close to that price but at the same time you can most likely do better too. For example, and not trying to push you towards it because I have no idea what the car is really like, but someone here on the forum recently posted wanting to sell a 96 black/black LT4 for close to the same price this one is at, if I was in the market for a C4 right now I'd probably check into that one and atleast see what it's like.

If you do the work yourself , a clutch kit and flywheel cost right at $1000 . If at 111k it hasn't had the clutch replaced, you better figure on it.
It might even be due for a second one.

Glenn
:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom