Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How old is the "average" C6 buyer?

F

fatherlarry

ZO6 splash guards

Will the new ZO6 splash guards fit on the C6? The ZO6 has flared fenders as the C6 does not. They look really good on the ZO6.

Splash gaurds or how old? Title is misleading. To answer your ?'s, splash gaurds will not be a direct fit and may not fit at all.

I did over hear from a NCM rep that the average age of the Z06 buyer is 71...30% of Z06's are wrecked...

imagine that.

Splash gaurds or how old? Title is misleading. To answer your ?'s, splash gaurds will not be a direct fit and may not fit at all.

I did over hear from a NCM rep that the average age of the Z06 buyer is 71...30% of Z06's are wrecked...

imagine that.

Sorry about that...it's what you call a "senior citizen moment", even though I'm only 56 yrs old. What was I thinking?

71 huh? I don't know if I agree with that one.

I am going to check with Chevy and see if it comes with the whole wheel house shield on the C6 Z06. I'mpretty sure the front wheel well is the same on the C6 coupe and Z. But, being there is a flare on the rear, it may be different. It's worth a try. They'd look better than putting those mud flaps or cleartastic. Thanks for your reply

Just be sure to empty your rear wheel house of sediment,pebbles,rocks and then seal it!

Sorry about that...it's what you call a "senior citizen moment", even though I'm only 56 yrs old. What was I thinking?
I'm 56 too and I happy I'm in better shape than you :L

Just kidding;troll

Anyway, I've seen the Z06 splash guards and they look nice.
I don't think they fit on the C6.
If someone makes them to fit the C6, I'll be on line to buy them.:cool

Will the new ZO6 splash guards fit on the C6? The ZO6 has flared fenders as the C6 does not. They look really good on the ZO6.

a few guys have cut them and put them on a reg body.... not the easiest thing to do though...

I'm looking for a picture... i saved a few when i was thinking about doing the same thing.... (no luck with pics - bummer)

Age or Splash Guards?!

55, soon to be 56. However, I'm a no splash guard kind of guy! Interesting about that ZO6 age of 71! I'm guessing someone got that number mixed up somewhere in the translation.
Nice thread. Who's gonna be able to tell if anyone's off topic! :W
Keeping with that thought...I got to visit the NCM a couple weeks ago. Really a neat experience after hearing about it so much. Wanted to see it in person with my Rocket Car. Tried to take the plant tour also while in Bowling Green, but it was shut down for the week after Christmas. How about a few pics to liven this post up?! :beer

CrovetteNatlMuseum027.jpg

CrovetteNatlMuseum026-1.jpg

CrovetteNatlMuseum047.jpg

CrovetteNatlMuseum040.jpg

CrovetteNatlMuseum025.jpg

55, soon to be 56. However, I'm a no splash guard kind of guy! Interesting about that ZO6 age of 71! I'm guessing someone got that number mixed up somewhere in the translation.
Nice thread. Who's gonna be able to tell if anyone's off topic! :W
Keeping with that thought...I got to visit the NCM a couple weeks ago. Really a neat experience after hearing about it so much. Wanted to see it in person with my Rocket Car. Tried to take the plant tour also while in Bowling Green, but it was shut down for the week after Christmas. How about a few pics to liven this post up?! :beer

CrovetteNatlMuseum027.jpg

CrovetteNatlMuseum026-1.jpg

CrovetteNatlMuseum047.jpg

CrovetteNatlMuseum040.jpg

CrovetteNatlMuseum025.jpg
I'll take the red one:upthumbs :_rock

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom