Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Howdy! New Member Checking In

Z16#952

Corvette
1958 & 2004 Z06 CE
Hi, folks. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to this site, but certainly not a newcomer to Corvettes. I have a 1958 which I bought as a ten year old car when I was 18. I have been driving that and enjoying it since May of '68. I also purchased a 2004 Commemorative Edition Z06 in October of '04. This car does everything so well, I can't imagine what the later ones must be like to drive. In between, I owned a '72 454 coupe, and a '65 and '67 convertible. I have had many experiences with these great cars, both good and bad, and I look forward to sharing stories and information with my new friends here at CAC. See you all soon, and remember…..Speed Safely.:w

Welcome to CAC!!!
Enjoy!!!!

Glad you joined us.

Welcome to the Forum. :w

Welcome aboard!! Congratulations on having the wisdom to hold onto that 58!

Mac

Thanks to you all. I am looking forward to a new and exciting year with all of you Happy New Year, everyone.:beer

Hi, folks. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to this site, but certainly not a newcomer to Corvettes. I have a 1958 which I bought as a ten year old car when I was 18. I have been driving that and enjoying it since May of '68. I also purchased a 2004 Commemorative Edition Z06 in October of '04. This car does everything so well, I can't imagine what the later ones must be like to drive. In between, I owned a '72 454 coupe, and a '65 and '67 convertible. I have had many experiences with these great cars, both good and bad, and I look forward to sharing stories and information with my new friends here at CAC. See you all soon, and remember…..Speed Safely.:w

Hello and welcome to the forum! Thanks for joining us :thumb.

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom