Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hurst Short Throw Shifter and/or Shifter Ball

MIZR1

Corvette
06 Z06, 91 ZR-1
Hi, I have a short throw shifter and the black 8-ball type nob that I planned to install on my ZR-1, but I bought a Z06 instead so I am not going to mod the ZR-1. They are both brand new. The shifter is still in the plastic wrap. The ball came in a box that I opened and threw out.

The shifter sells on Ebay for 169 plus shipping and the ball for 29.95 plus shipping. I will sell both for 165 plus shipping. Separately, I will sell the shifter for 150 plus shipping and the ball for 20 plus shipping.

Please send an IM or email me at GlennZR1@aol.com if you are interested.

Regards, Glenn

Additional information from the eBay site where I purchased these is set forth below:

Shifter

Brand new Hurst short-throw Billet Plus Shifter 3915084 for all 1989-1996 C4 Corvette w/ 6 speed trans (ZF S6-40), ALL MODELS including ZR-1, all engines (L98, LT1, LT4, LT5). Does NOT fit any other car, or any other Corvette model years. This shifter has been discontinued, buy while you can.

Shifter is complete with all hardware, installation instructions, bearings, and grease. Yields about 30% throw reduction over stock for a short smooth precise throw without excessive effort or notchiness. Shifter has a protective black finish and accepts the stock shift knob.

Reverse lockout is eliminated as it is unnecessary with the enhanced centering function of the new short-throw shifter, updating functionality to that of 1995-96.

Ball

Brand new Hurst Classic-style shift knob in black, 9/16"-18 thread for '89-96 C4 6-speed Corvettes only- stock or aftermarket shifters. All 6 speed models including ZR-1. 2" diameter, jam nut included. Bidding unit is one knob, black only. Knobs are plain on the sides, no logo, and sold in bulk, no blister pack. Again these are in 2" diameter which most will prefer, not the oversized 2 1/4" sold by others. THESE DO NOT FIT C5 CORVETTE, CAMARO, FIREBIRD, GTO, OR MUSTANG

Hurst short trow shifter

My question to anyone on this site. Does anyone know in the Grand Rapids Michigan area that works on corvettes and maybe the rattle in my shifter(Hurst) :w:w

I also put the SMOKIN Z up for old man winter and was wondering if anyone has found mouse droppings in the spring. How do you get ride of the
I put a entire box of fabric sheets everywhere along with a lot of Tom Cats for hungry mice:rotfl:rotfl

Thanks everyone

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom