Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I can't believe I am still driving my (Callaway) Corvette in January! What happened..

*89x2*

What happened to winter???

Tonite, I took out the Callaway Twin Turbo and raised some cain in it :D

Actually, I took my wife shopping for furniture and since I knew that would be an experience in itself, I had to make it fun, by driving the boosted beast :lou

Afterwards, we met up w/ a dozen Corvette buddies for AYCE BBQ ribs, and as the air cooled for the night, the car ran even quicker!

I cannot believe it was in the mid-70's here (mid-Atlantic) today :cool

Anyone else say the heck with winter storage?? :confused

Tonite, I took out the Callaway Twin Turbo and raised some cain in it :D

Actually, I took my wife shopping for furniture and since I knew that would be an experience in itself, I had to make it fun, by driving the boosted beast :lou

Afterwards, we met up w/ a dozen Corvette buddies for AYCE BBQ ribs, and as the air cooled for the night, the car ran even quicker!

Made the mistake of `freezing' the insurance until april 1st on the 03 Z06. Thats the only thing that is frozen:L . I think the weather is going to change in the next few days.:ugh

4" OF SLEET,1/2" FREEZEN RAIN,THEN 2" SNOW.THIS WAS OVER THE WEEKEND.DOWN TO "0" LAST NIGHT.
AT LEAST OUR POWER NOT OUT LIKE SOUTHERN MISSOURI.

STEVE

Same stuff over here, normally it should be freezing a little but now we are ten degrees higher :S
Maybe winter is just a little late this year or a nice warning for Bush to sign the Kyoto after all ;)

Groeten Peter.

It was a terrible 24 degrees here yesterday. It's 28 now. For Dallas this is pretty bad. I don't exactly have a lot of warddrobe for this weather, so I wore two pairs of pants, two shirts, and a coat today when I went out... And I was still cold... :ugh

22* f. today :eyerole

...I guess winter finally came :ugh

On a positive note, I have a commitment from a hotel for Carlisle, IN Carlisle for the Callaway Owners Group this year, as of today - Being a Callaway REUNION Year, let's plan on making this an amazing show for owners & enthusiasts alike! :cool

IN CARLISLE!!!!! That's what I call moving up in the world! After a 20 hour drive one-way, I will enjoy staying in the center of it all. Thanks, Chris

I found it. I took this photo about 5 minutes ago in my driveway. It's snowing like heck here in Scottsdale, and I've heard rumors of a couple of inches by morning. :confused

WOW! I did see the rain on the Barrett-Jackson auction show the other night, but SNOW :eek:hnoes in AZ :eek:hnoes

Here is a pic of our front walk, as of 3 minutes ago :eek:hnoes

Ice, snow, and now - freezing rain! :ugh

attachment.php

Cars are now stored for SURE!

...looks like the Mid-Atlantic up to New England will get hammered this week :eek:hnoes

map_wkpln_day4_3use_enus_440x297.jpg

46 degrees here... and no sign of getting warmer for the most part...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom