Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I committed a mortal sin

MDKyleZ

Corvette
1996 LT4
A couple days ago I committed a mortal sin, I fell in love with a car other than a vette...... it started out innocent enough I was out with a friend who was looking for a new yet used car (2008 BMW) when we got to the lot she drove it and like it enough that I think she is going to buy it tomorrow. But, while we were there I wanted to see if they would let me test drive a car too so as we walked passed it with the sales woman I jokingly said I'd love to try that one out for myself. She happened to have the keys in her pocket, tossed them to me and said to make sure I brought it back in one piece, so after about an hours test drive I pulled back onto the lot and have not been able to stop thinking about that Porsche Cayman S since, and have even priced a few, out of curiosity.

My friend Anne said that she did not even have to look at me she could hear the smile:D as I drove.

When I drove away from that lot in my Jeep (that I love) I sincerely felt depression for the first time in my life.:ugh

A couple days ago I committed a mortal sin, I fell in love with a car other than a vette...... it started out innocent enough I was out with a friend who was looking for a new yet used car (2008 BMW) when we got to the lot she drove it and like it enough that I think she is going to buy it tomorrow. But, while we were there I wanted to see if they would let me test drive a car too so as we walked passed it with the sales woman I jokingly said I'd love to try that one out for myself. She happened to have the keys in her pocket, tossed them to me and said to make sure I brought it back in one piece, so after about an hours test drive I pulled back onto the lot and have not been able to stop thinking about that Porsche Cayman S since, and have even priced a few, out of curiosity.

My friend Anne said that she did not even have to look at me she could hear the smile:D as I drove.

When I drove away from that lot in my Jeep (that I love) I sincerely felt depression for the first time in my life.:ugh

I would prescribe a few days of driving your American made Corvette and/or maybe a trip to the Corvette museum to cure your temptations of sin.. :beer

Dude,

how would you explain to the kids?

I mean, wives and kids almost expect dads to have a mistress these days, or get a drinking problem or even drugs,

but to drive home in a Porche?:chuckle

They'd be scarred for life.

Better get in therapy now before its too late !;)

... and have not been able to stop thinking about that Porsche Cayman S since, and have even priced a few, out of curiosity...

The Cayman sure looks nice.

But look on the bright side... your repair bills for the Vette will always be less.

:D

Attachments

• IMG_3032 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3032 (Small).JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 113
Not anymore,:thumb

It's Treason I tell ya!! :L:L:L

I hope he gets sentenced to have to Drink Hot Beer and Eat Bratwurst and Sauerkraut the rest of his Natural Life for even thinking this way!!:boogie:boogie:boogie

I'm tell'n Ol Sparky!! :D:D:D

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/c4-general-discussion/116719-vette-struck-lightning.html

No Drink Hot Beer and Eat Bratwurst or Sauerkraut.

I'm not talking about trading Ol Sparky just getting her a play mate. And I'd like to think my mechanic would be willing to work on both, if needed.:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom