Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 I did it. Made a deal on a LT-4

1996 LT4 Topic

Idaho Slim

Corvette
1996 LT1- Blk/Blk. 1996 LT4 - White/Blk
Yipee! Made a deal on a White LT-4, 47,000 miles, all stock. Road Trip this weekend to go get it! I plan on this being our drag race car. Boy oh Boy the plans in my head !!! hahahahaha :D :v

Yipee! Made a deal on a White LT-4, 47,000 miles, all stock. Road Trip this weekend to go get it! I plan on this being our drag race car. Boy oh Boy the plans in my head !!! hahahahaha :D :v
Congrads on the purchase! Hope you really enjoy it, but be advised.......the plans in your head require the BUCK$$ in your wallet! ;LOL Seriously, enjoy racing it and I hope you get your share of "winning" tickets! :thumb:thumb
Andy Anderson :w

:beer OUTSTANDING! :beer

love those LT4's! :v

(and don't forget) SAVE THE WAVE! :w:w:w

Congratulations on the new LT4, I am sure that you will love it. If you have any problems with it, contact the LT4Man on this site and he will give you all kinds of help. He has a silver coupe with red interior - beautiful car.
Barrett

Thanx You all.

I got it, it's sitting in the driveway next to my wifes black 96 C4, What a pair! :D

I was stunned on the drive home, love our black LT1, but this LT4 is on such a different level of performance, I was :D grinning ear to ear the whole way home. And got 28.4 mpg to boot! Took it to a couple of 130 mph blasts..... and had 2 more gears left! WOW. Things are moving fast for the drag strip, my sponsors already have a trailer lined up for me, and looks like I will be hitting the 1/8 mile shootout in Gooding Idaho for the $1000 Pro eliminator!

What a car!

p.s. ........... quick kill story .... I was not 5 minutes away from the dealer in Portland when a WRX STI started reving up on my bumper on the interstate, he was back there with a big grin on his face thinking stock C4 (You could just tell!), well ........ I slapped it to 3rd and busted out laughing when he tried to stay with me ............ Not even close :chuckle

Congratulations! :upthumbs

You now own a Vette with one of the BEST engines GM ever assembled!

I have over 113,000 miles (original owner miles to boot!) on mine and I have never stopped grinning! :D

SAVE the WAVE!

Congrats on the LT-4, it WILL keep a smile on your face. :lou

B17Crew
:w

Here she is, clean clean clean! :v

I think I got a great deal, $14,800 with 47,000 miles on her.

1996 LT4.jpg

Best of luck with your LT4 aquisition! You will have many opportunities to leave others in your dust!

Same vette!

I have the same color combo only Grand Sport wheels,Luv it.Kevin.

I have the same color combo only Grand Sport wheels,Luv it.Kevin.

Very Kewl! Any chance you could post pics so I can check out how the wheels look ?:D

Pulled the LT4 out of the shop after the drive home, and bummed out to find fresh oil on the floor. Took it to my Chevrolet dealer (who is also my racing sponsor) Opitspark was bad allowing a leak along with a bad crank sensor. :ugh

Contacted the dealer in Oregon who i bought it from, and with no coaxing, he made a generous offer to make it right.:Twist

Just want to give out kudos to that dealer, Doug Blizzard of Blizzard Motors. He specializes in high end cars, BMW's, Corvettes & Audi's and is a genuine Corvette fanatic! I highly recommend him and his business.:D

I am so pleased to see this dealer step up to the plate and deliver!

All we ever see, usually, are the bad experiences.

Nice to see they made this right by you.

SAVE the WAVE!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom