Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I Did It!!!

GS Diva

Moderator,
Corvette
2016 Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic Z06
I can't wait until tonight to let all of you know that we are going to buy the Grand Sport we saw Saturday!!!! This has been an incredibly difficult decision to make as I love my Lemon Peel, but the deal is done!! Details to follow!

Lemon Peel aka Elaine

Wow! What a surprise!

You said you weren't going to!!!!! But I'm glad you did! :J Now will you have to change your CACC "handle"? How about it, Sport? ;)
Silver

Congrats you two :J . Can't wait to see the new baby!

Guy

Congratulations on the purchase. GS are not seen everyday and convertibles are awesome.

I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun cruising around town and you'll be getting a lot of stares at that beautiful vehicle!

Fantastic buy, Elaine.

Not that you'll ever forget Lemon Peel, but I'm sure she'll become a fond memory quickly. The GrandSport's are awesome Vette's and you got a convetible to boot.

Enjoy.

Rick

Congrats on the GS ....an awesome car :cool

I was at my local Vette dealer the other day and was looking over A 96 GS conv they have ...... Wow what a car

Congrats Elaine! I'm sure you'll find a very kind a loving home for Lemon Peel. I envy you with an LT4 - WOW!

- Eric :w

what a great looking GS, Elaine!!
It looks like you picked a great car, and a good time of the year to drop that top!!

Re: Here is Elaine's new GS.

82-Guy said:
WOW and WOW backwards!:beer
Guy

Ditto on that forwards and backwards! That is one clean looking car!

- Eric :w

jimred75 said:
But now the real question, which car is coming to Carlisle this year?

Jim,
So nice to hear from you! We'll be bringing the new GS...Lemon is going to a new home. Can't wait to see you guys there in Carlisle. We'll be in touch before then.

Elaine and Alan

Congrats Elane!:D:D:D

Welcome to the club. Check out the Grand Sport Registry and say "Hi" to everyone. There is a link to our mailing list on the GSR site.

Jason :bu

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom