Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I got my first wave today!

J

Johnnykretentiv

Since I bought my vette I have been taking very short rides around the area but not real cruises. Since I'm single and childless this weekend (wife and boys are in Minneapolis). I got up early, took my vette in for some gas (ouch! :mad) and took a nice 50 mile trip south of Rockford. I stayed off the tollway and stuck to the county roads so I could hit the windy scenic route.:)

About 20 minutes into the trip I saw a low, bad topless C2 and a dude behind the wheel with a big sh&# eating grin on his face and a his right hand in the air givin' me the wave. I was waving right back.

He obviously had the same idea I had about getting out early to enjoy a drive.

My first wave... sniff, sniff...:w

Here's your second one.....and from another C2. ;)

:w

I got my first today too lol, from a navy blue c5 convertible. The guy driving looked 60ish, but also looked like he was havin a blast in that thing. The cool part of it was I wasnt in the vette. I was in my dd and waved out of habbit

It will be one of those memories you'll keep for a long time.
I still remember my first wave...gives me a big smile, 5 years later :D

:w :w :w

Here's three waves to you! It's always a great feeling to get a wave from another fellow Corvette lover.

I love hearing C5 owners are getting waves from other Corvette drivers, and returning them. I also love to hear C5 owners are doing the waving first, and getting return waves. Now, perhaps we can finally put an end to these pernicious rumors that C5 owners never wave- Congrats, Johnny, you've helped us shed a bad reputation. You should be proud for doing your part!

Besides, everyone knows its the C6 owners who don't wave. (And... I'm gonna go hide under the table now.) :D :chuckle :boogie

-Patrick

Besides, everyone knows its the C6 owners who don't wave. (And... I'm gonna go hide under the table now.) :D :chuckle :boogie

-Patrick

OK Patrick...

Time to go hide.
:w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w

Here are some waves from a DOUBLE C6 owner.

Hecox

I'm a wavin' fool. I just wait for a other vettes to drive by so I can wave. I got harshed by a red C4 and some lady in a C5 the night before. But that doesn't stop me.

I got my first today too lol, from a navy blue c5 convertible. The guy driving looked 60ish, but also looked like he was havin a blast in that thing. The cool part of it was I wasnt in the vette. I was in my dd and waved out of habbit

I wonder if that was me????:w :w :w

Remo:w

QuicksilverFrontjpg.jpg

I wonder if that was me????:w :w :w

Hey if you were down near Shelby that may have been you lol. It would be cool to know there is someone else around. Ive spoken to vette owners but most dont even get online, so Ive never met any fellow forum members.

Hey if you were down near Shelby that may have been you lol. It would be cool to know there is someone else around. Ive spoken to vette owners but most dont even get online, so Ive never met any fellow forum members.

An excellent reason to plan a trip to CruiseFest! :)

-Patrick

I was in Ashville, Gastonia, Old Fort, and Hickory but I don't think I was in Shelby. If you get into the Hickory area give me a shout and I'll buy you a soda.
cruzer99@charter.net

I was out in my Vette today, no waves but someone through me the finger....;shrug...jealous I guess......

Anyhow, here's a wave from Rehoboth, MA....:w :w :w :w

Life's a journey, enjoy the ride!!..:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom