Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I got some presents today

oceangal

Corvette
1982 silver/claret
My guy went to the Eastern States Expo out in Springfield Mass. They have a big car parts kind of thing. I am glad I didn't go :)
I got a corvette outdoor thermometer "Corvette..Its a state of mind" with a pic of a blue C3 and one of those fender guards that says corvette and has a logo "for when I am working on the engine!" haha. He must mean when I am polishing the engine ;-)
Also got a 1000 lb engine cradle.

Now if only UPS would come and get the tranny they damaged, the new one is being built. I did get a new rear end - a 3.7 I think - that should be here any day now.

Still have to go pick up a new engine crane.

R is starting a new job at this place:

http://www.chop-shopcustoms.com/Home.html

this is a perfect fit for him - he has known this guy for years and one look at the website and a visit to the shop and it was a done deal :)
There is a corvette place down the street that he said to bring mine to get the AC fixed.
I want to go and hang out there - its a cool shop packed with cool cars. His last place turned out to be more of an accident repair place for newer cars, which isn't his thing.

oceangal said:
Happy to be part of the Corvette family!

Happy to have you. :w

My guy went to the Eastern States Expo out in Springfield Mass. They have a big car parts kind of thing. I am glad I didn't go :)
I got a corvette outdoor thermometer "Corvette..Its a state of mind" with a pic of a blue C3 and one of those fender guards that says corvette and has a logo "for when I am working on the engine!" haha. He must mean when I am polishing the engine ;-)
Also got a 1000 lb engine cradle.

Now if only UPS would come and get the tranny they damaged, the new one is being built. I did get a new rear end - a 3.7 I think - that should be here any day now.

Still have to go pick up a new engine crane.

R is starting a new job at this place:

http://www.chop-shopcustoms.com/Home.html

this is a perfect fit for him - he has known this guy for years and one look at the website and a visit to the shop and it was a done deal :)
There is a corvette place down the street that he said to bring mine to get the AC fixed.
I want to go and hang out there - its a cool shop packed with cool cars. His last place turned out to be more of an accident repair place for newer cars, which isn't his thing.

Awesome Lori. What's the planned date for the engine pull?

I don't know - he kept saying spring but now with the parts arriving I think it will be sooner, so lets hope the tranny gets here soon :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom