Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I Have CarFax Until June 5th...So Send In Your Requests

If you have Time, 1G1YY0788G5122070

Thanks a Ton!!!

Glasman66 - That's funny :D I'm actually a female owner/enthusiast. I know, that probably surprises most people here, but I have loved these cars ever since I was little. I realize that I am a minority in the "Corvette World" but I love these cars too much to be put off by that. :)

Glasman66 said:
Thanks a ton!!! You Da Man.

Okay, here are the results....

Derek - Please read your private email in regard to your CarFax report. I sent you a private message about the car.

Drewser - That VIN comes back as a '99 Vette. The CarFax report shows a COMMERCIAL REGISTRATION FOUND - it was issued on 04/26/99. All other areas were clean/clear.

elsberry - VIN comes back as an '85 Vette. CarFax report is clean/clear.

TPI Thomas - That VIN comes back as an '86 Vette. CarFax report is clean/clear.

Ruby, sorry so late on a Friday but can you look up:

1G1YY22PXR5122360

Thank you much in advance,

Great service you're providing to the community.

Rick

Please
1G1YY2189J5100350
thankyou

Okay...

IraPlayer - That VIN comes in as a '94 Vette. CarFax report is clean/clear.

FrankM - The CarFax on that VIN ('88 Vette) shows an EML FOUND (Exceeds Mechanical Limits). It simply means that the car has over 99,999 miles on it. Everything else was clean/clear.

regalniz - I will email you privately, as you requested, in regard to your report.

Let's do 1G1AY8789C5108494 ON MY 82.

I am the third owner, knew the second owner, but the first owner had it for 14 years so do not know anything from back then. Know his name was James Bates from somewhere in Texas that I cannot remember. Tried to find him once to no avail.

TIA

Sorry it took a little while to get back to you (didn't turn the computer on at all Saturday), but here are the results:

maxrevs85 - That VIN comes in as an '85 Vette. CarFax Report is clean/clear.

Larry82 - That VIN comes in as an '82 Vette. The CarFax Report was clean/clear. Just as a point of interest though, I am showing more than 3 dates of registration: 08/26/82, 10/25/95, 03/29/96, 06/15/96, and 07/30/97. All 5 registrations were in the state of Texas. Just wanted you to know about that.

PS - Larry, the first registration is listed as taking place in Conroe, Texas. Didn't know if that would be helpful to you at all. I can retrieve the other cities of registration if you would like. Just let me know.

rubydroptop,

can you check mine? i know it's late notice but would like to know :)

1G1YY2181H5120831

thanks for your help!
---Mic

I've got two I'd like checked for major repairs, stolen etc.
Jeep 1J4FY29S8RP470164
Vette 1G1YY3182K5124545

Thanks a bunch

atonylong@aol.com

Larry82 - That VIN comes in as an '82 Vette. The CarFax Report was clean/clear. Just as a point of interest though, I am showing more than 3 dates of registration: 08/26/82, 10/25/95, 03/29/96, 06/15/96, and 07/30/97. All 5 registrations were in the state of Texas. Just wanted you to know about that.

PS - Larry, the first registration is listed as taking place in Conroe, Texas. Didn't know if that would be helpful to you at all. I can retrieve the other cities of registration if you would like. Just let me know. [/B]

Thanks. I think the 3/96 and 6/96 have to do with Corvettes of Houston and the "second" owner. The 7/97 is me. But the 10/95 registration? Could you retrieve the others and email me at lwags@houston.rr.com. TIA again.

could you check;
YV1AX8849K1366388

thanks a bunch
:_rock

Ruby,
Thanks alot - It's folks like you that make this forum great!!!!

Here are the results from the previous requests:

Mad-Mic - That VIN comes back as an '87 Vette and the CarFax Report is clean/clear.

Tonylong - The 1st VIN comes back as a '94 Jeep Wrangler SE/YJ. The CarFax Report is clean/clear. The 2nd VIN comes back as an '89 Vette Convertible. CarFax is clean/clear on that one also.

FrankM - I will try to privately email you about that VIN, so please check your email. CarFax Report on that VIN was not good.

Larry82 - As you requested, I will privately email you in regard to the registration dates.

Larry82 - Check your private email, I sent you a message.

FrankM - Check your private email, I sent you a message.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom