Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I keep hearing this funny noise from inside the car...

Corvette
2003 MY/Blk Z06
...it's the sound of laughter from the joy of driving :Steer such an awesome car! :L

All of you that came in to see how it could be fixed--hahaha--you can't fix it! More mods just seem to make it louder! ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

...gee, I'm nuts! :beer

I hear that same sound! I was not fully aware that it came as standard equipment, but I am glad that it did.

S-TEE said:
...it's the sound of laughter from the joy of driving :Steer such an awesome car!

All of you that came in to see how it could be fixed--hahaha--you can't fix it! More mods just seem to make it louder!
...gee, I'm nuts!
I used to hear a funny noise coming from the rear of my Vette....

Turned out to be a guy who was driving a Porsche a few days ago who was stuck under my right rear wheel well after I handed him a loss!!!

;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

I usually hear a strange noise in mine, too, but it seems to only happen when I have a passenger with me. It sounds something like: "OHGEEZWILLYOUPLEASESTOPSHOWINGOFFANDSLOWDOWNRIGHTNOW!"

Never have found a way to solve that little problem. Anyone ever do an ejection seat mod? :D

:w
-Patrick

CORed91 said:
I usually hear a strange noise in mine, too, but it seems to only happen when I have a passenger with me. It sounds something like: "OHGEEZWILLYOUPLEASESTOPSHOWINGOFFANDSLOWDOWNRIGHTNOW!"

Never have found a way to solve that little problem. Anyone ever do an ejection seat mod? :D

:w
-Patrick
;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom