Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

i know its early but, blue devil vs. enzo

Z

z06nutss405

hmm, blue devil hith 6-7 hundred horsepower even though we dont know any other specs but it shur sounds like maybe the blue devil......maybe

Enzo: 660 horsepower. 3000 pounds. 0-60 in 3.3 seconds.

The Blue Devil, if it exists, will easily blow away the Ford GT, but it's going to take quite a bit to beat the Enzo.

Brett

I know I've posted this like a million time but i was excited when she told me

when i was talking to a women at the dc auto show who was awnsering questions about the cien (which was beautiful) i asked will they build it she said no, then i said they have to build something like it and she said, well
they are working on something called the blue devil c6 corvette which will have similar specs and i said ohh didnt they build a new plant to build there engines and she shook her head and said YES they
are building it

PS- the show was alot!!! better this year,ALOT

Man thats not a fair comparison at all. I mean if they do put the blue devil into limited special order only production it will probably cost around 220-280,000. The sticker on the enzo is what, 500,000? Something right at that? The Enzo is not built to run quarter miles. Its built to run road races. Its built with the exact same tech they use on their f-1 cars. It is, for all intents and purposes, a street-legal f-1 car. If memory serves the ferrari team spent 8 months on the car's downforce chambers underneath the body. I believe it creates something like 750 lbs of downforce at optimal speeds. Something like that. Its not quite as much as your standard issue formula car but its still a whole lot more than you'd ever need on any country road. But if you're just talking quarter mile times, I'd say it'd be close but the Enzo would probably pull through by a small margin. Either way, my money would beon the Enzo. God I hate that man.

;LOL ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Me to but hey, I dont know about beating it but it could equal or at least come close besides not beating the Enzo in no big deal that is a hell of a cor to compete with.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom