Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

i love this zaino stuff

hotshotzny

Corvette
bright red 1984 crossfire
DSC02463.jpg

DSC02460.jpg

all shined up and looking great.. anyone who hasnt tried zaino needs to ..this stuff is by far the best wax i have ever used

DSC02461.jpg

Bills Fan!!

Hey hotshotzny,

Nice plates!!! Too bad that it isn't at least one for four!!:ugh "Wide Right" in Super Bowl 25 was very said........and I want them to get back there. Camp starts in about a month here in town. Have been a Bills fan forever. My dad was from Buffalo & now I'm here in Rochester. Hard to imagine that that happened, since I grew up more towards Albany and worked other places before coming here to Western NY.

Nice car, too! Have been doing a lot of research on improving my detailing technique for my '03 Millennium Yellow Coupe, as well as, my others.....the one that needs it most is my 2008 Precision Red Impala LTZ. Ugh!

Tell me more about your Zaino experience. Seems like Zaino is the most mentioned product line for Corvettes on these specific forums (but have no experience with it).......so many, many product lines out there......hard to imagine there's that much differentiation.

Take care. Go Bills (if TO can do anything for them........:confused).

Hey hotshotzny,

Nice plates!!! Too bad that it isn't at least one for four!!:ugh "Wide Right" in Super Bowl 25 was very said........and I want them to get back there. Camp starts in about a month here in town. Have been a Bills fan forever. My dad was from Buffalo & now I'm here in Rochester. Hard to imagine that that happened, since I grew up more towards Albany and worked other places before coming here to Western NY.

Nice car, too! Have been doing a lot of research on improving my detailing technique for my '03 Millennium Yellow Coupe, as well as, my others.....the one that needs it most is my 2008 Precision Red Impala LTZ. Ugh!

Tell me more about your Zaino experience. Seems like Zaino is the most mentioned product line for Corvettes on these specific forums (but have no experience with it).......so many, many product lines out there......hard to imagine there's that much differentiation.

Take care. Go Bills (if TO can do anything for them........:confused).

we definetly should have one that first one!! freakin scott norwood!! oddly enough there are a ton of bills fans down my way due in part to all the jails and many of the guys are from the buffalo area. i think if we would have won that first one it would have been an entire different picture!
as far as TO is concerned.....man i just dont know, there are 2 sides to that coin, one, he is a jerk..plan and simple.... but ont he other hand he only has a one year deal, if he wants to continue his career in the NFL he is going to have to play his tail off to earn a spot on any team.... do i think we could have made a better move... definetly.. but maybe he will do what we need..... we will see what happens, hopefully i will get u p there for a game this year!

now back to the corvette related stuff
i read about zaino on this site and decided to try it after reading all the rave reviews, at the time i had an 82 vette with a pretty lousy paint job, but i also have a black 08 H3 and my wifes 99 Mustang that is still in excellent condition, on top of that my father has an 06 vette and a 07 lincoln mark lt pick up and his most recent addition of a 09 CTS-V.... so i have a lot of cars to detail.......
i didnt bother with the claybar on the 82 but did the entire process on the H3 and the mustang and was absolutely amazed at how awesome it made tha car look and when i got the 84 i have now the first thing i did was clay bar it and follow the step by step instructions from zaino and man did that car shine up....i cant say enough about the stuff..... i cant find the pictures of my fatehrs vette when i did that last season but its due for a good detailing inthe very very near future if it ever stops raining :ugh and when its done ill post some pics of it... you will be impressed what it makes your car look like when you are done i promise you that!!

I totally agree, Zaino is the best car care stuff out there. They are also just a phone call away if there is a question concerning any of their products.

Seems that the big Zaino is getting a lot of credit here and on Corvette Forum, too.

Also, how come all the recommenders have red or darker colored cars............just the statisticl distribution of Corvette offered colors in the market OR a statistical bias due to the colors needing/using a product meeting their needs because of the color choice........?? Hmmmm?? Whish I had the feedback distribution on light colored vette (like Millennium Yellow, White, etc..) to look at :confused

See ya :seeya

I also LOVE Zaino products!

George Ware

I use Zaino on my wife's Diamond White Cadillac SRX and her White C4.
My father-in law's 2007 Pewter F-150.
For light color I use Z-2 Pro w/ZFX top it off w/Zaino CS.

George Ware

Seems that the big Zaino is getting a lot of credit here and on Corvette Forum, too.

Also, how come all the recommenders have red or darker colored cars............just the statisticl distribution of Corvette offered colors in the market OR a statistical bias due to the colors needing/using a product meeting their needs because of the color choice........?? Hmmmm?? Whish I had the feedback distribution on light colored vette (like Millennium Yellow, White, etc..) to look at :confused

See ya :seeya

Well, I think most paint problems, swirls and such, are more noticible in black & red. Soooo, if the stuff makes those colors look pretty good I'm sure it would work well on other colors.

I used to use Zaino, but I've found one step products I like as well.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom