Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I may have created a new addiction!

vetteboy86

Corvette
1986 Black "Indy 500 Pace car replica"
I took a coworker for a ride yesterday. It was his first time in a corvette. He told me from the beginning that I didn't need to prove the car to him and he was just interested in a ride.

We started out smooth and easy, just a nice cruise. Once the temps came up, I took advantage of some nice country roads. He was absolutely all teeth for the duration of the ride :D!!

A few times, I actually got hysterical laughing, and quite a few Yahoo's out of it as well:lou

That is what we like to hear, giver!!! :D Next, they will be asking you to go Corvette shopping with them.

So has the coworker asked you to help them find one yet? Maybe you will have to trade seats the next trip out to sink the hook!

He actually has an older Harley that isn't currently running. To cure the earge he has asked me to help him get the bike running. It was funny though, he came back and told everyone in the office.

If he is impressed with a capable handler like an 86 image what a modern C6 would do for him. With all its power and even better handling. :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom