Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I need 3 Sharks!

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
Can they be repeats ...

huh Scott huh ?? :D
BudD
:w

B

Bev

UH-OH

Scott,

Would like to help you out but...................only have a couple of good pictures and none of the motor or interior. Other then that, I would qualify with the POTOGLD. LOLOLOL as for knowing anything else.............well.............I only know when there is a problem and then it better get fixed in a hurry. hehehehehehe

Hope you find you 3 sharks.

Bev.;-)

S

Scott81

Bud, Bud, Bud.....well, there's nothing in the rules about not sending more so I guess you could, I'd probably get some unflattering emails though. Last year some dufus wrote and told me to stop having so many 80-82's listed...I told him not so politely that I post them as I get them, of course he wasn't very diplomatic either and I never heard back so I think I made my point. :D

Bev- as long as you can send me at least 3 good pics and a story that's all I need, don't have to have interior/motor pics. I just ask up front so I don't get the same picture with 3 different names. You'd be amazed at the lack of gray matter some people have that send me email.

I have already deleted one email today, the "adult" who sent it FAILED to read as directed and just sent a note that said "Here it is" with a link to his web site.......I love my delete button!

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
Seriously now...

Hey gang we have some really nice C3's on CACC.. Barb.. what about your BB.

I'm having a senior moment here.. darn CRS.. I can't think of others... shucks.. :(

The Shark Tank has the Shark of the Year, which we all get to Vote on.. (Drives Scott crazy too.. :D) So come on CACC members lets support one of our own here.. even if the final vote is done in Florida.. ;)

BudD

F

Franky Mize

I would like to submit my shark, but how do i do it?? I went to the site and did not see how to submit any photos!!

Nut

Corvette
Vette-less for now
Oh I think the Nut deserves some attention. At least I was the CAC's 1st. Feature car. :D ....." I got that going for me......which is nice."

....... Nut

B

BBB454

Re: Seriously now...

Rare81 said:
Hey gang we have some really nice C3's on CACC.. Barb.. what about your BB.

BudD

Thanks for the compliment Bud! I shined her up on Saturday and took some pics, so I'll submit them and see what happens...

Barb :w

M

mthom

C3 Shark Tank

Guys & Gals, send in those pictures with your story. I won a very nice shirt last year from the Shark Tank. Thanks Scott........

J

jsdusty04

Mthom,

OF course you won!!! You win all the good stuff Mel!!!:w :)

Jenni

J

jsdusty04

Mel....

P.S.

I still have your vette as my wallpaper on my screen. I Love it!:crazy

jenni

M

mthom

Jenni,
Thanks... Those kind of compliments are better
than winning any car show.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom