Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I need a pair of 3" inlet Mufflers....

vetteboy86

Corvette
1986 Black "Indy 500 Pace car replica"
Tpis didn't have mufflers in stock so I opted to just buy the Y-pipe. So now I need a set of mufflers that have a 3" inlet. I have also thought about getting a reducer down to 2.5" and go from there. My only problem there is fabrication so the stock hangers can still be used.

Any suggestions??????

magnaflow has mufflers with a 3" inlet for the C4 Corvette. Also flowmaster and dynomax.

I have a set of 3" in and 3.5" out dual angle tip chrome exhaust tips if you like.

Thanks for all the replies guys! I am going to check some out. For whatever reason I was having difficulty finding them. I guess I need to look harder.

Do you guys have any part numbers??

Mufflers? Who needs mufflers? I run 3" and straight pipes (after the cats of course). Sounds really good, and think of the weight you save! :D

I would need pipes bent up to those tips correct?

yes you will need pipes bent to the tips. The inlet is 3" also in the picture I did not include the dynatech engineering inserts. here is a link:

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10002_59838_-1

I have four of these, one for each tip.

*EDIT*

Holy s*&$, please ignore prior link!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebodys been messing with my computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE IGNORE THE PRIOR LINK/POST IN MY PRIOR REPLY IF YOU ARE GETTING AUTO REPLY'S TO THIS MESSAGE AND GOTO THE CORVETTEACTIONCENTER PAGE TO SEE THE EDITED MESSAGE. DELETE THE NEXT MESSAGE FROM CAC IN YOUR EMAIL IF YOU ARE ON AUTO REPLY
********************************************************************************************************************

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom