Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I need HELP!

2002fb

Corvette
2007 Black on Black z-51 coupe
Weather cleared for a few hours today, enough to get the first car wash in. Spent 2 hours washing a car that wasn't even dirty and took about 50 pics. The car is just awesome, I can't stop looking at it. I'm in love! Where can I get some therapy? Is there a cure?:D

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

I'm suffering from the same illness 200fb. I purchased my 2005 Black/Black Coupe about 3 weeks ago and I can't stop looking at her. It's truly a love affair. Trust me, your Vette is the cure!

Enjoy and remember the "Wave".

Not soon enough...

I am going to pick up my black on black coupe in next (way too many) days and expect to soon be suffering from the same great non-problem.

I have been fortunate to have owned several Vettes over the decades but this one promises to be the ultimate fantastic machine.

In case I need to post pictures, can someone point me to, or instruct me on how to post photos on the CAC?

Thanks,
Peter

Thank goodness there is no cure and it only gets better.

I have felt the same since I bought my first Vette in 1966. It was a '63 on its way to the junk yard. I saved it and it repaid me with great pleasures... and expenses. :boogie

Weather cleared for a few hours today, enough to get the first car wash in. Spent 2 hours washing a car that wasn't even dirty and took about 50 pics. The car is just awesome, I can't stop looking at it. I'm in love! Where can I get some therapy? Is there a cure?:D

If you ever do find out there's a cure, I'd suggest you jump in that sweet looking ride and drive away from it as fast as you can! :cool

Cure

The only cure I know of is to buy a new Ferrari and that's not really a cure just another Illness; but they would look so nice sitting next to each other.:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom