Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I need the biggest C3 logo in black background

Tepot

Corvette
1974 Metalic Blue L-48 Coupe 4 speed
Hi,

I've been searching everywhere on the net for a C3 logo on a black background and can't find anything.

The reason I need it big enouph is to have a sticker created. the sticker will be 14" diameter. So in order for the sign shop to create a sticker without having to strech a small picture and loose the quality I'll need it fairly big.

Can anyone help?

Right now , the only thing I've got is this one and it's too small to work with

C3blacklogo.gif

These are the best I can do without pulling out the camera. You're on your own for photoshop work:

c3emblem.jpg

c3emblem2.jpg

c3emblem3.jpg

thanks Erik, but I'll need a good quality drawing like shown in the picture I've included in the post.

Thanks anyways.

The sign shop might have something. Will have to check with them on Monday Morning

Hi Tepot

From the looks of Erics pictures (excellent) why wouldnt they do the trick . You can convert them into drawings in photoshop.

Hi Tepot

From the looks of Erics pictures (excellent) why wouldnt they do the trick . You can convert them into drawings in photoshop.

How can I convert them into drawing in photoshop. i'm not a photoshop expert.

do you know an easy way to convert them?

Jane-Ann ;) & tepot...

Here is a C3 Logo, not exactly sure what we are looking for here, there are different logos throughout the C3 Production Years. From the Original post I assume this one might work ;shrug

As for converting for printing, the printer should be able to do the "Art work" required to convert for printing whatever media he/she uses ;)

Also be aware that GM can be very protective with its logo's and usage of Corvette related items. ;)

attachment.php

Bud

Jane-Ann ;) & tepot...

Here is a C3 Logo, not exactly sure what we are looking for here, there are different logos throughout the C3 Production Years. From the Original post I assume this one might work ;shrug

As for converting for printing, the printer should be able to do the "Art work" required to convert for printing whatever media he/she uses ;)

Also be aware that GM can be very protective with its logo's and usage of Corvette related items. ;)

attachment.php

Bud

thanks. this one might work. Thanks for the warning with GM. But I don't know why GM would make a fuss with me putting a corvette logo on a corvette. It's only publicity for them. oh well. I'll risk it anyways. ahah

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom