Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I saw it yesterday,can someone help?

04 Commemorative

Corvette
04 Commemorative Conv. 6 speed
Yesterday down the Jersey Shore I saw an 04 Commemorative Conv. just like mine except..... it had the ZO6 type stripes on the hood,trunk and down the waterfall! It looked awesome. Wondering if anyone knows where you can get these and have them installed ...as I know I would turn into all thumbs if I tried it !! lol:eek:hnoes

I did a search of CAC industry partners but didn't get any hits for "2004 Commemorative stripes".

Maybe someone will come along soon with a resource. I'm interested too because I've considered the CE for MY next Corvette convertible and I may want to add the stripes.

Wait a minute...

check out this site... Click Me CAC member Pseudomind got the stripes for his MY Z06 from them - I think. You could send him a PM to ask for certain.

This looks like the CE stripes (though not in the CE colors) but I'd double check to be sure because they carry a $180 price tag.

attachment.php

Good luck. Post any info you find and defintely share pix if you go with the Mod!

:wJane Ann

Thanks, I sent them an e-mail asking...will show pic if and when!:w

All of the above are very good products and good companies to deal with.

If it were me, and I truley wanted to make it killer, I'd paint it :upthumbs

Peace
Chip

I am familiar with the vendor from the time I spend at the Corvette Forum. He is a supporting vendor there and has many satisfied customers. I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting a link to his web site - and if I am, I apologize. To the mods - if you want to delete my link or this post, my feelings won't be hurt!:upthumbs

http://www.corvettestripes.com/

I am familiar with the vendor from the time I spend at the Corvette Forum. He is a supporting vendor there and has many satisfied customers. I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting a link to his web site - and if I am, I apologize. To the mods - if you want to delete my link or this post, my feelings won't be hurt!:upthumbs

http://www.corvettestripes.com/

I'll second that :beer

Peace
Chip

All of the above are very good products and good companies to deal with.

If it were me, and I truley wanted to make it killer, I'd paint it :upthumbs

Peace
Chip

Chip, I am not seeing the stripes that look exactly like the ZO6 Commemorative stripes. Like I said they were exactly the same and were also on the trunk and went down the waterfall. It looked so awesome on the conv. It is now a quest ! Any other help will be welcomed:w!

sticker kits

Yesterday down the Jersey Shore I saw an 04 Commemorative Conv. just like mine except..... it had the ZO6 type stripes on the hood,trunk and down the waterfall! It looked awesome. Wondering if anyone knows where you can get these and have them installed ...as I know I would turn into all thumbs if I tried it !! lol:eek:hnoes

I found this info on the web while looking for replacement stickes for the 2004 pace car
STENCILS & STRIPES UNLIMITED
1108 South Crescent
Park Ridge, IL 60068 US
phone: (847) 692-6893
fax: ( 847 ) 692-6895
They dont have an on line ordering system but the do show the kits avaiable...

Found this information at the following web site: http://www.ecparts.net/corvettedecals.htm

The information for the 2004 Commemorative Z06 Decals is located at the bottom of their website. I am not sure if the $309.95 is just for the hood, or if that is a complete set. Good Luck!!!

2004 Commemorative Z06 Decals
C5RN 1201 Hood $309.95 pr
C5RN 1202 Roof
C5RN 1203 Trunk Lid

I had mine put on by this company in Jacksonville, Florida. They can make or do about whatever you and your wallet can afford.

Stripeman

:upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom