Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I suppose JohnZ would say "TOLD YA SO!"

I love the sound of my pipes and as soon as sweet thunder makes 3 inch ID inserts I'll sell my 2 1/2 s and buy the 3s. Jerry Stahl said 3 inch ID will support up to 350 HP per side with no real loss of power and he knows lots more than I do. Earplugs are optional but useful on long trips or WOT runs.

Best regards,
Gerry

I just don't remember but I thought that 3" pipes were available from Sweet Thunder when I bought my pipes a few years ago.

Regardless, I LOVE my side pipes. Anything else is for girly men :rotfl

3X2-427 said:
what do you think a 573 with tri power will fare?
Jerry
Now here's someone who I haven't heard from in a long time. How are you, Jer?

-Mac

Mac said:
Now here's someone who I haven't heard from in a long time. How are you, Jer?

-Mac

Hi Mac,

Yea, its been awhile. Work leeps getting in the way of whats important. I'm ok and waiting for the good weather to get more use out of the cars. I hope all is well with everybody. Most importantly, I just got off the phone with Lou and he is getting back to normal. I believe he will be as good as new in about 6 weeks ( broken ribs). It is great that his injuries should not cause him any bad longterm effects. Well gotta get back to work. Take care.

Best regards,
Gerry

PS Kid, the biggest pipes Sweet Thunder sells have 2 1/2 inner diameters, I am trying to get him to build 3 inch inner dia. ones for less backpressure.

Sorry Mac, I thought you were talking to me. Wrong Gerry (Jerry). My eyesight is going with my age.

Best regards,
Gerry

Gerry...yup, I understand. It was just my recollection that I could have ordered larger diameter side pipes from Sweet Thunder when I ordered mine a few years ago. Obviously not.

BTW, just looked up Montague, New Jersey. God, you live in a gorgeous part of the state. Most people think of Elizabeth, Newark and 'da Turnpike when they think of New Jersey. I live in such a secluded area outside of Princeton that the back of my property has no houses for miles. However, I do, from time to time, see Paully Walnuts drive his Caddy by the house, Christopher is riding shotgun (literally) on his way to dump "trash". I just wave. I don't know nuthin.

Hi Mac
I've been better, some medical issues have slowed me a bit but still puttin out cars See the black ? Blue 67 in CE next month.
Hey, how come when I go away for awhile my user info changes, (senior member with stars to nobody :)
And how do I get rid of the old pictures of my L89?
jer

Hi Jer,

3X2-427 said:
Hey, how come when I go away for awhile my user info changes, (senior member with stars to nobody :)

The star thing is on the "other place". ;LOL

3X2-427 said:
jer

Look for UserCP, (near top left of this page) and in there you'll find Edit Signature.

:w

Gerry said:
Sorry Mac, I thought you were talking to me. Wrong Gerry (Jerry). My eyesight is going with my age.

Best regards,
Gerry
Glad to hear from you too, Gerry, even if my comments were directed to 3X2-427!! The CAC is a friendly place for most everyone!!

3X2-427 said:
jer
If you want a hand with your signature, let me know, Jer. Do you have some updated pictures of the Skunk to add or ???

-Mac

JohnZ said:
Betcha Jerry's updated avatar photos look suspiciously like this :D :
As Jerry Seinfeld would say "Not that there's anything wrong with that!!"

-Mac

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom