Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I was cleaning out the garage and found.....

Ryan6-speed

Corvette
1992 Black 6-spd coupe, 99 Black 6-spd Convertible
I was cleaning out the garage and found some things to my first corvette a 1986.
I found the facory service manual, the owners manual, and the original stereo. Anyone know someone who might need these items?
I would like to sell them, I am getting some BBS wheels for my 1992 and need a little more money for tires.
Thanks, Ryan

If you would drop me an e-mail or a pm and tell me alittle more about the radio I migt be interested. Thanks.

Colin

Radio

Well the radio is out of my old 86 coupe, and it's been sitting on a shelf for years. It should still work. It has no wires out the back but has a plug-in spot for a wireing harness type thing. if anyone is interested you can e-mail me at ryanprobst@hotmail.com

If your not hurting for the bucks now...why not hold on to the old parts...and wait till the prices go higher.....I know I would.....and have done that many times...
But if you need the $$$$$ Sell them...
Just my thoughts...
tony

I sold the books on ebay, but still have the radio. I got $50.00 for the shop manual, and $14.50 for the owner's manual. I Ordered some used Wheels today also. I found some nice 17" BBS Classic 3 piece modular wheels 17x9.5 and 17x11. They are so nice! I've always wanted these wheels, and the time is almost here!!!

more info on radio

Okay, The radio says BOSE in big letters and it is a tape player, I'm having pictures taken with a digital camera which I should have in a few days. It has equalizer and such... more to come.
Ryan

I'll let everyone know the price after I get some pictures up. I would hate to sell you something you thought was something else. thanks,

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom