Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Icon size wrong

Corvette
'13 427 60th vert - '21 Silver Flare Coupe - CTS V Wagon(4-door Vette)
Howdy,
I'm only seeing the top left quarter of the 'envelop' icon on the left side of each thread now. I can't even see the arrow that tells me if I responded to the thread or not.
I used to see the whole icon. Any idea what happened that is causing me the display problem?

:w Tuna,

You folks from OK just piss us folks off from NE ;) get over it! :chuckle ;LOL :rotfl

Seriously, I sent a message to Rob about your screen view, also added an issue I am having when responding to a thread... seems things have changed just a bit.

I do know Rob stays on top of updates to our software and keeps our Community at the top of the forum game ;) That's good but sometimes it requires Rob's special little tweeks to the software to make work the way We all expect it too!

Oh and Good Luck with Connecticut... :ugh in the Fiesta Bowl..

Bud

:w Tuna,

You folks from OK just piss us folks off from NE ;) get over it! :chuckle ;LOL :rotfl

Seriously, I sent a message to Rob about your screen view, also added an issue I am having when responding to a thread... seems things have changed just a bit.

I do know Rob stays on top of updates to our software and keeps our Community at the top of the forum game ;) That's good but sometimes it requires Rob's special little tweeks to the software to make work the way We all expect it too!

Oh and Good Luck with Connecticut... :ugh in the Fiesta Bowl..

Bud

Hey, I'm a Louisiana transplant that married an Okie that happens to be an OU grad. Guess I have to be an OU fan! :D

The way OU played the first quarter, I though a high school team showed up instead. :eyerole Maybe we'll get lucky with Connecticut. ;)

Thanks for sending this on to Rob. I can get you and Rob a screen grab showing what I'm seeing if you want.

Hey, I'm a Louisiana transplant that married an Okie that happens to be an OU grad. Guess I have to be an OU fan! :D

The way OU played the first quarter, I though a high school team showed up instead. :eyerole Maybe we'll get lucky with Connecticut. ;)

Thanks for sending this on to Rob. I can get you and Rob a screen grab showing what I'm seeing if you want.
The screen grab would more than likely help Rob... as for me you would be wasting your time ;LOL I HATE Computers and since I retired 6 years ago the hatred has magnified 1,000 fold... with no IT to call it is a real pita....

Hopefully our waiting message says something like "Your issue's are important to us, please keep banging away at your computer, and if necessary use a bigger hammer, please continue waiting for our assistance and when Rob gets the current fires put out he will address yours .... of course in the order of those still online or waiting :D"

If Nebraska had a real Head Coach they might actually finish a game or at least realize somethings just weren't working and stop trying them... I think they had a page of plays for each quarter and never went back to any of the ones on the previous page ;shrug

Bo don't know the Head Coach's Job... he's a defensive coordinator at best!! jmho :D

Bud

If what you're seeing as a 1/4 envelope also looks like a pair of pipes bent in an 'L' shape, I think that's the new icons.

That's what I'm seeing alright but it's supposed to show the full envelope with or w/o the green arrow if I posted to that thread.

This is apparently a change brought about by the lastest upgrade (security patches?).

If you've posted in the thread, holding your cursor (pointer) over the "envelope" corner for a moment will cause a "tool tip" to open stating that you've posted in it.

I'm not sure yet what the significance is as to the red or blue color.

:wJane Ann

Howdy,
I'm only seeing the top left quarter of the 'envelop' icon on the left side of each thread now. I can't even see the arrow that tells me if I responded to the thread or not.
I used to see the whole icon. Any idea what happened that is causing me the display problem?
Yeah, I have to fix that. This was a screwup on my part when I updated the forum software.

Thanks.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom