Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

If there's 1 thing you really want to see @ Corvettes@Carlisle this Aug. what would..

*89x2*

If you could have someting be a part of the Callaway Reunion, what would you like to see??

Speedsters, Seminars, Mike's scale models, etc.??

What are your suggestions for the show?? We were talking to Lance Miller about the event today and some of the above came up - we are really looking though for what YOU want to see - What do you have??? :beer

Chris and Lance,
What a great idea to get the ideas and juices flowing for Aug.!
Obviously the more speedsters the better.
I doubt there is a TT on the engine stand.
How about a progression of wheels display.
The models are the bomb.
On the hour every hour TT dyno
Open to the public in the open Callaway Introduction
C16 on the turnstile
Callaway known owners grid map
Shall I continue? Hahaha What a great event to feature the car. I'm really looking forward to it.
Paul

Being that we are celebrating "20 years of Callaway Corvette" history, as Paul suggested we should have some sort of historical perspective of Callaway Cars involvement with Corvette since 1987 leading up to the latest as greatest C16.

:beer

-Luigi
:cool

A empty trailer to bring all the Callaway's back to Texas

:Steer The ones that don't fit we'll drive! (Especially speedsters)

Chris and Lance,
What a great idea to get the ideas and juices flowing for Aug.!
Obviously the more speedsters the better.
I doubt there is a TT on the engine stand.
How about a progression of wheels display.
The models are the bomb.
On the hour every hour TT dyno
Open to the public in the open Callaway Introduction
C16 on the turnstile
Callaway known owners grid map
Shall I continue? Hahaha What a great event to feature the car. I'm really looking forward to it.
Paul

Awesome ideas :upthumbs

Actually, there is a B2K engine on a stand in the lobby of the shop - I am not sure though, if it could be brought :confused

Please continue with ideas - they will all be noted :beer

Being that we are celebrating "20 years of Callaway Corvette" history, as Paul suggested we should have some sort of historical perspective of Callaway Cars involvement with Corvette since 1987 leading up to the latest as greatest C16.

:beer

-Luigi
:cool

:v

A empty trailer to bring all the Callaway's back to Texas

:Steer The ones that don't fit we'll drive! (Especially speedsters)

Mark, to get to Texas, they would travel through Virginia. And you know what happened to the last Texas Callaway that got noticed by a Virginian :w
We play for keeps :beer

Well I would like to see a Carlilse event t shirt to include an 87 stockbody an 89-90Aerobody and a speedster on one shirt with a 20 th anniversary logo on it . Being that this is a milestone we have now reached. Also Callaway owners group hats and shirts with a anniversary logo . Also I know Carlilse gave the owners a wine bottle with a Callaway Aerobody on it as a gift for bringing the cars . What would be this years gift? Also if that motor leaves the Callaway lobby it might not make it back....Also we need ALL the Texans to come to the event. This is surely to be the best event yet.

Also we need ALL the Texans to come to the event. This is surely to be the best event yet.

Although it sounds like we'll need extra security to pat down the Texans on the way in and out to make sure they're not taking any extra cars back in their carry-on baggage.

At some point I would love to help organize another effort to get as may Speedsters as we can together again. I'm not sure if that is Carlisle for the CTTC 20th anniversary (mostly because I'm still not sure I can go) or if that is 2011 for the Speedster's 20th anniversary, but it would be fun to create a current equivalent of this photo.

almost%20all%20the%20speedsters.lg.JPG

For Carlisle for sure, I agree with the focus on the history of the CTTC. The B2K on a stand would be very cool. Maybe a special display of one or two examples of of the cars from each year to show the evolution?

I am still convincing the wife that I cannot miss this years Carlisle event,

So I will be Ironing , hoovering, cooking, gardening etc for the coming months

hoping to see you guys and your cars.

If you could have someting be a part of the Callaway Reunion, what would you like to see??

Speedsters, Seminars, Mike's scale models, etc.??

What are your suggestions for the show?? We were talking to Lance Miller about the event today and some of the above came up - we are really looking though for what YOU want to see - What do you have??? :beer

Seminars on each models of the cars, even `show and tell' type of thing for those who want to learn about Callaway's corvettes.:cool Also like the idea of shirts for the event.:upthumbs

WoW :eek GOOD Ideas, all of them :upthumbs

There will be a Callaway on the event shirt for the show - Not certain about all the cars being on the shirt, as the 1957's are also a Carlisle show feature fo 2007...

Registering for the fun field will ensure you get one. Last year, the day of the show, XL was all gone, and maybe other sizes.

Online registration can be done here: http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CE&Product_Code=3103

Be sure to state in the CLUB FIELD of the form, Callaway Owners Group - This will ensure there is enough room for everyone

COGlogo1.gif

Keep the ideas coming - Jon, Lance & I were just talking about the Speedsters - if there turns out to be more coming, I hope you consider bringing yours to the show :beer

Awesome ideas :upthumbs

Actually, there is a B2K engine on a stand in the lobby of the shop - I am not sure though, if it could be brought :confused

Please continue with ideas - they will all be noted :beer

:v

Mark, to get to Texas, they would travel through Virginia. And you know what happened to the last Texas Callaway that got noticed by a Virginian :w
We play for keeps :beer

Good point... we will continue to be patient...just remember the 3rd US Callaway Facility needs to be in Big D

If there's one Callaway I'd love to see, it's one of the TT ZR-1 Super Speedsters, or the one stock-bodied one. Really I'd love to see one driving, not sitting, but hey...

Any of the C4 Callaways are cool though. And I really think the ones with the custom stuff like the front-mount intercoolers are neat. The way they custom up that stuff is so professional and well done.

If there's one Callaway I'd love to see, it's one of the TT ZR-1 Super Speedsters, or the one stock-bodied one. Really I'd love to see one driving, not sitting, but hey...

Any of the C4 Callaways are cool though. And I really think the ones with the custom stuff like the front-mount intercoolers are neat. The way they custom up that stuff is so professional and well done.

So noted. Thanks :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom